RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Fun times.... NOT

Hammerhand

Knight
Tomorrow morning I go in for a long awaited shoulder surgery. I injured my shoulder back in October last year & they are finally getting me taken care of. Slap tear/lesion repair, looking at 2 - 3 screws with a bicep tenodesis (relocation of the longhead bicep tendon). Right handed & I just HAD to mess up my right shoulder.. But.. on the "brighter" side, I will actually have a legitimate reason for surfing the internet 1 handed. :rolleyes: I'll try to be here helping if I can.. may be the only thing that will keep my sanity since I wont be working for at least a week, but with the painkillers, my help may be... questionable.. odd... warped... worse than it already is. Or it might be better. :confused: Anywho, I get new scars installed tomorrow, so its all good. :D

milva

Sorceror
Wishing you the best of luck with your surgery and a quick recovery! I know how long you have had to live with this problem and hope the surgery will solve all your shoulder problems :)

Hammerhand

Knight
Surgery done! Arm totally useless until nerve block wears off.. I find out tomorrow morning just how much needed done, how long I'm in a sling & just how little I'm allowed to do. But apperently I can type left handed pretty good, if a bit slowly. :D
Mouse operation though.... not very accurate! lol

Talow

Sorceror
Get better fast mate, I know I've enjoyed a lot of what you offer here, and can't wait to see more.