RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

GumpStudio - AddHTML Link to page in the gump?

Safera

Page
When using GumpStudio & an HTML box (AddHTML), I know you can add a link to an outside URL; however, can I add a textual link to another page of the Gump?

For Instance: Given the text "Click to go to Page2"; when "Page2" is clicked on, would open Page 2 of the Gump, like a button can.

Anyone know if/how to do this?

_Epila_

Sorceror
I know you can link to a Codex of Wisdom page by using <a href="?ForceTopic72"> <a href = "?146"> or similar but never heard anything related to switching pages

If there is no way, you can hide a button behind your background and stylish the text to look like a link

Safera

Page
True. That would be quite a bit more work, but a workaround, for sure. Will keep that in mind, but I agree with you. It should be possible if Codex does it and Buttons can do it.

milva

Sorceror
A skillball script is handled as this with at least 2-3 pages -might check one out? I know there is also a next button handled in gump studio

Safera

Page
milva, ya but I'd like to link using text within the AddHtml box, without having to use a button, if that's at all possible?

I did have another question, if anyone knows offhand.....what the gump id for the partially invisible background used in-game, like for the background for Joeku's tookbar is???

_Epila_

Sorceror
milvaI did have another question, if anyone knows offhand.....what the gump id for the partially invisible background used in-game, like for the background for Joeku's tookbar is???

AddAlphaRegion( x, y, width, height )

It is not a gump id, maybe an effect ? :)