RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hacked!!!! Never Trust Pojo Man!

ralph

Wanderer
Hacked!!!! Never Trust Pojo Man!

I had a shard and it was doing great untill pojo man hacked it, here is what he did: he somhow made his player an admin and made my character and all other gms/admins online players. I proceeded to shut the shard down and logged back on and made him a player again. So he logs on and in 2 secs flat hes an admin again and makes me a player!! I make a totaly new shard a guy named "pojo man" logs in and he says " Hakkord" so i ban him, he makes a new char and does the same f-ing thing OVER AND OVER! is there someway to perma ban people? how can i ban a ip?
and how the hell is he doing this? this is a huge problem... if he can do this to my shard, he can do this to the runuo dev shard... you guys have to have somthing that i can do to keep him off my shard..... He IS a hacker and if you EVER see him on your shard beware because he will fuk your shard up! :(

krrios

Administrator
Use [firewall. Take the server down for the situation to cool down, change staff passwords, and save backups often.