RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

help with animation on wearable itens

the problem I have is, I have set up a new item I created for that itens grump and animation, when ta think I have all the itens and when my player team perfectly see the itens in my grump and the world, but the new animation created by me is not shown in the world, help me with that? I tried with several written tutorials and learned to create everything but I can not show the animation in the world help me with that. what else I have to edit? I need something to edit? know where to get a video tutorial? Thanked would be

Talow

Sorceror
it would help if you want script support to post in the script support forums, and you should include your errors too. Post the script inside of code tags

I have no fault with my script, my only mistake is that the animation when computer my article not shown in the map, but if I change the animation of the body that is 400 to my new animation when displayed, they know that I is shown my new story team article