RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hi all :D My first scripts <-- Imbuing system

Dodger-b

Sorceror
when you click the player it opens the gump that shows "insurance/auto insure/monster title/ /quest item" the blank spot on gump is what calls for your FSTotals gump but it doesnt have any words its just a blank spot on gump can you point me in direction to make it visible please

gump.JPG

KISOR

Sorceror
anyone know how to only make one imbuing gump able to be open up at a time? noticed stats can be exploited if more then one gump is open up at a time, also how can i get it to not save the last gump that was open ,like hit imbuing skill target weapon pick effect or resists then close and hit imbuing target armor and the stats are still able to be picked alot of them doesnt add the stat to the armor but still takes your stuff and adds a imbued label to the item

Dreamseeker

Sorceror
Hey all, I'm back on the Scene .. will take a look and see if I can sort out all the bugs at some point. Keep the feedback coming, it's much appreciated :D

KISOR

Sorceror
dodger if your still having trouble with the blank gump look in uofiddler for the "Stats" cliloc number copy it then go to Playermobile.cs and find and replace the number it has there with the one from fiddler, thanks dreamseeker for going to take a look for me about mulit opening imbuing gumps and the saving of last open gump i also sent you a pm about a another question can you take a look when you get time thanks

Dreamseeker

Sorceror
Hey Dodger,

Here's my PlayerMobile.cs file, and the SFTotalsGUmp stuff so you can have a look.. can't get my head around much today, too many people around being annoying and distracting my concentration. If you haven't sorted it out when I get back on properly, I'll hook you up.

Search 'Totals' and it'll take you to the parts needed.

Attachments

• SFTotalsGump.cs
    10.7 KB · Views: 17
  • SFTotals.cs
    841 bytes · Views: 11
  • PlayerMobile.cs
    170.2 KB · Views: 23

Dreamseeker

Sorceror
Hey all,

Just to let you know, I'm back and working on fixing a few glitches and a big Exploit on this Script. If you find any bugs, send me a description to my Inbox and I'll try and sort them out also. Shouldn't be long before the next update/upload.

Big thx to everyone for pointing the bugs out :cool:

KISOR

Sorceror
Sorry Dodger forgot what it was labeled as in the player mobile but I looked in mine find this line and change the numbers to the ones i have 3010049 it will then show up as "Stats" instend of being "blank"
if (Alive)
list.Add(new CallbackEntry(3010049, new ContextCallback(TotalsMenu)));

JEEG84

Sorceror
For open Stats Gump i have added this string in PlayerMobile :

if (Alive)
list.Add(new CallbackEntry(5000, new ContextCallback(TotalsMenu)));

This string add on Player Menu' the string "Player Info"

TotalMenu.jpg

Where can you download the Tortoise SVN program is soul forge the only place. I downloaded from there and it won't open. In fact my virus program warned me about opening it. Sorry digging around trying to learn something new.

MrNice

Squire
If I add these changes to the playermobile.cs to see the totals gump will I have any trouble removing it later if I decide I no longer want it?

Dreamseeker

Sorceror
Where can you download the Tortoise SVN program is soul forge the only place. I downloaded from there and it won't open. In fact my virus program warned me about opening it. Sorry digging around trying to learn something new.

No Idea Lambert.. I've never used Tortoise. I use UOFiddler to view/modify Gfx and everything and C# Visual Studio 2010 for any coding. I usually merge any .cs files by hand (The hard way) copy & pasting the needed lines into my own .cs file :oops:

Anyone know an alternative download host for Tortoise svn? Or even an alt. SVN program for this man?

Dreamseeker

Sorceror
If I add these changes to the playermobile.cs to see the totals gump will I have any trouble removing it later if I decide I no longer want it?
No problems, nothing is saved via serialization for the gump, so you can rip it out anytime you wish with no bother.

Dreamseeker

Sorceror
:mad: I've been trying all day to convert the Variables from the Imbuing Menus over and store the data in the PlayerMobile.cs.. but it keeps coming up with errors which crash the server! Grrrr

I am working on it.. was hoping to have the new release up today but it's gonna be a little while longer. I must be overlooking something simple :confused: It's all about Storing the Item so it is called up from the Player and not the Gump, but it's having trouble calling up the Item when moving to the next Gump .. this is the error

System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
at Server.SkillHandlers.ImbuingGump.ImbueStep1(Mobile from, Object o)

If anyone knows a method for keeping track of an object reference easily, pm me :( I'll work it out though. I always do lol. Watch this space for the update/fix

Dreamseeker

Sorceror
Hey Everybody,

I've just uploaded the latest version of my Imbuing Script - Alot of bugs have been sorted out (See change log)

The .rar file is on Page 1 - Let me know if you find any more bugs/exploits/errors and I'll do my best to sort them out asap

I've also included a Readme file with installation instructions etc..

Thanks to everyone for the awesome feedback, keep it coming :D Enjoy!

Dreamseeker

Sorceror
Made the System more polished, modified the success/difficulty to make more sense.. spotted a few inconsistances with the success rate. I've made it possible to add resist mods to armour and hats and keep unimbued exceptional armour unravellable.

- Jewels don't degrade in combat however.. I can't find what script to edit to make this possible :oops:

It's harder to imbue upto max weight on items, as it should be.. and the exploit with multiple players/menus is solved.