RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hi

T

Templario

Hi

Hi people!

Just wanted to introduce myself.

I'm Nicolás and I'm in High School in Argentina (yeah, unbealiveable, isn't it?)

Well, I'm really looking forward to test RunUO in a shard I'm
abaout to make, but I'd really like somebody to tell me if it will work fine, or if it would be better to wait 'til the Alpha version?

Just that, c-ya

PD (or should I say PS?): I'm not used to speak English every day, so I hope you to understand my mistakes :D (wich are probably many)

PerfectWing

Wanderer
Alpha is before Beta. :/

As far as waiting or not, I'd say that's up to you since if you'd like to Dev for it, it's an excellent time to hop on board. If you merely want to play or run your own shard: Nothing beyond a test shard.

Your English is better than some English people I know. =/

T

Templario

PerfectWing said:
Alpha is before Beta. :/

As far as waiting or not, I'd say that's up to you since if you'd like to Dev for it, it's an excellent time to hop on board. If you merely want to play or run your own shard: Nothing beyond a test shard.

Your English is better than some English people I know. =/

I'd actually love deving fot it, but first: in what language has it been written?

Thanks.
C-ya

PD (I still don't know if y should soy "PD" or "PS" :p ): weird... I've tested many games/shards and, at least here, we call Beta the test versions and Alpha de final ones.

Aenima

Wanderer
Well, see here in the US and Australia at least, we follow the alphabet.

The Greek alphabet states that first comes Alpha, then Beta :)