RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hope this is right section. New to all this

TyGerEyez

Sorceror
So, at the obvious point of making myself appear stupid I am just going to ask this simple question. Why is it, that when i started my 2.3 RunUo shard, all i have is NPC's ? There is no animal spawn what so ever, no dungeons are spawned. Is the 2.3 like a barebones kit , meaning its basically just the maps and npcs ? As i said this is my first post, but i have been coming to this site for over five years now. And lastly if this is the way it is, is there any program available at this time that will set up the basic dungeons and animal spawns world wide? I really appreciate this and I am sorry if this post is in the wrong area. Any help is greatly appreciated and everyone can expect to see alot more of me as building a shard for my family, is going to be no small untaking . Thank you for your time and have a great day.