RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

how configure freeze and unfreeze map?

how I can set the freeze and unfreeze map I need and I add the addons to the map and saved necessito remaining in their statics, what I need is that after adding a addons not being deleted with the command ([Delete), lei with DataPath could configure script but do not know how I've tried to put the path where you want to create the elements and anything that you create here I leave my script DataPath, I need help urgently I am doing wrong?

Attachments

• DataPath.cs
    1.9 KB · Views: 5

boba

Sorceror
how I can set the freeze and unfreeze map I need and I add the addons to the map and saved necessito remaining in their statics, what I need is that after adding a addons not being deleted with the command ([Delete), lei with DataPath could configure script but do not know how I've tried to put the path where you want to create the elements and anything that you create here I leave my script DataPath, I need help urgently I am doing wrong?

Weslin when you freeze the world it will save those statics in your EA folder on your server - so if your using map0 (also know as felucca) copy out 3 files from that file to another folder map0.mul static0.mul stadix0.mul and if your using an updated client past 7.0.15 map0LegacyMul.uop these will be the patch files for your players to install CLIENT side on there computer and on the main servers EA folder This way it can not be deleted

If you do not want to do this (most don't) because players have to patch there Folders and usually are unwilling to do so

you can use uoarchitect

what I mean is, I create a folder where you copy and paste * Multi.idx
* Multi.mul
* VerData.mul
* TileData.mul
* Map *. Mul
* StaIdx *. Mul
* Statics *. Mul
* MapDif *. Mul
* MapDifL *. Mul
* StaDif *. Mul
* StaDifL *. Mul
* StaDifI *. Mul
and where this will be the direction that folder you will put in my PathData?

boba

Sorceror
privateconststring CustomPath = @"C:\Archivos de programa\EA Games\Ultima Online Mondain's Legacy";

change this line to the new folder location private const string CustomPath = @"C:\"type In the path you want it to here"