RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

HOW-TO: Connect to OSI servers with Razor

suppilein

Traveler
So, going to back to Osi, i remember when i last played, like a year ago, i could use razor, wont connect, i did the obvious steps (osi encryption etc).

Any ideas how to fix this?

OxAO

Page
So, going to back to Osi, i remember when i last played, like a year ago, i could use razor, wont connect, i did the obvious steps (osi encryption etc).

Any ideas how to fix this?

No, sorry I just tried razor i can not seem to get it to work either.

Note at UO Run you can look into AssistUO.

warick

Wanderer
Hello.

I am hoping that this isn't a dead forum, but I'd like a chance to ask for some help. I have both AssistUO and Razor and both have the same issue. When I try to connect to an OSI server, I get stuck at the verifying screen. It appears that others are having the same issue and if they've corrected it, it does not seem that they're sharing the fix.

I am using the following:

login.owo.com port 7776 or 7775
login.ultimaonline.com 7776 or 7775

Is it possible that the address or port has changed?

In Razor I have tried both with Patch Client Encryption checked and unchecked, I have also tried with Use OSI encryption checked and unchecked and a combination of both checked, one or the other checked and even neither checked. Nothing has changed.

In AssistUO I have tried with encryption on and off.

I'd appreciate any assistance you can give. My entire goal is to use UOCartographer without having to get UOassist, since I can't afford it yet need UOCart for treasure hunting since EA changed how treasure maps work.

Thank you for any help you can offer.