RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

HOW-TO: Use Razor on ANY shard...

doubt it, zippy is at lease semi retired, if not retired from UO

might get lucky and he will here about and update it, but he has not done any updates in a long time

Erica

Knight
Semerkhet;806318 said:
Razor doesn't have any trouble with new client 6.0.14.2, but RunUO's.

It's A RunUO Core Thing that needs to be Updated when RunUO Team is ready i am sure they will provide a fix for this so for the mean time all you can do if updated to 6.0.14.2 is wait tho mine core fix would work but was wrong im still trying to figure it out but am trying .

SHJordan

Wanderer
I'm getting an error when triying to use razor:
Code Error: NO_MEMCOPY.

What could I do to solve it?

I'm using client version: 3.0.0c
Trying to enter this shard = dimensions.servegame.com,2593
Link to the website of shard = Dimensions Shard

SHJordan

Wanderer
No no... you don't get my answer... I have UOML fully updated. =\ But I lost the client and I wish to know where to find it... I mean, Client.exe got that? Anyways... I need to know if it is possible to download the patch files manually do you know where can I find them?

have to get the client that matches your osi patching, and that is a pain to match up - has to be exact one or things probably will not work right

better to re-install and repatch

do not use latest of 6.0.14.2 stop at 6.0.10 to 6.0.14.1 - i suggest 6.0.10

the newest one will not work with most free shards because they made serious changes in it

fafner

Wanderer
Razor is not working with the newest client - 7.0.0. Is there going to be an update of Razor?

Our shard istrying to support this client, but I have an echo that Razor doesnt work with it...

littlboz

Sorceror
evalasting_perversion;362000 said:
I have seen several people metion the same problem I am having and I have seen no answer to it yet... When connecting to a shard from gateway (and yes I have it set to YES for razor on its settings) razor will not even load... When I try to load it myself and connect to it using the shards ip and the port # it gets stuck on verifdying account. It wouldnt hurt for someone to research and post backj on the issue.

alright.....5 years later, did you ever find an answer :-p?