RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hue System

Asmir3

Sorceror
Hue System

HueMe
I have code a hue system. Its something like [set hue #### but its for players.
1.0 Fixed so it can hue basesuits

Command
[hue ####
it takes 2k out players backpack or out there bank.

Player can only hue BaseJewel, BaseArmor, BaseClothing, BaseShield, BaseWeapon, EtherealMount.

How To Install
Download it and put in a custom folder make sure the custom folder is in runuo scripts :).

Hue Me-No Cost

Its the same as HueMe system but dont cost any gold.
Same command and same how to install.

Attachments

• Hueme 1.0.cs
    2.2 KB · Views: 243
  • Hueme-NO Cost 1.0.cs
    1.6 KB · Views: 202

Joeda

Sorceror
its part of A_LI_N's script pack but its a different type system than yours. but thats besides the point Good Job on a well made script.i like the the fact you have to pay for it.it does exactly what you said and compiles fine. nice job

espcevan

Sorceror
Ryan_2005 said:
That scripts done been made :p

I dont care if its been made already or not, i couldent find it. I really dont wanna download a whole pack to get one script. I think its useful and im placing it on my shard. Thanks

mordan

Wanderer
i like the script ..do you have a way to automatically set up a "hue room" to show off the colors and hue #'s?

Asmir3

Sorceror
Not atm but i could make one if i have time. I try to start on this week of next.
mordan said:
i like the script ..do you have a way to automatically set up a "hue room" to show off the colors and hue #'s?

mordan

Wanderer
Asmir3 said:
Not atm but i could make one if i have time. I try to start on this week of next.
that would be cool ...keep me from having to make 300000 robes or what ever then try and color each one a diff hue lol

LadyRhia

Wanderer
Did something similar just lowered all the places where it asked for 2000 to 0 and it works for me. *smile* thank you for your script and for creating the right one with no cost. Mine works but has all the comments about cash from both bank and backpack just say 0k instead of 2k.

Never play Leapfrog with a Unicorn
LadyRhia [Misty Dain Owner Unicorn Heaven [local shard under construction]]

Magpie

Wanderer
Thanks for the great idea Asmir :) I used the idea to get rid of our skin hue tubs and make it into a command instead. Much appreciated. :D

S

Sheilaplafcan

Im having problems with this script. i don't mean to complain i love this script. We charge 35k for a hue room pass, so this is great for players that just want to hue one thing. We changed it from 2k to 8k, and it says something like "8k has been removed from your bank" , but it doesn't really take it. We tested it many times and it always says it does, but never does. Am i the only one having this problem, and can anyone tell me how to fix it plz? Thankyou :)

John16

Wanderer
This is the gold is take out the player the 2000 gold. Change the 2000 to wat ever u want and it should be fine.
Code:
from.Backpack.ConsumeTotal( typeof( Gold ), 2000 ); // Delete the tokens
This is the message of how much money it takes out
Code:
from.SendMessage( "Removed 2k from backpack and hued the item." );
Sheilaplafcan said:
Im having problems with this script. i don't mean to complain i love this script. We charge 35k for a hue room pass, so this is great for players that just want to hue one thing. We changed it from 2k to 8k, and it says something like "8k has been removed from your bank" , but it doesn't really take it. We tested it many times and it always says it does, but never does. Am i the only one having this problem, and can anyone tell me how to fix it plz? Thankyou :)

A_Li_N

Knight
Pizza for more ideas to add to this. :)
Restricted hues.
Command to get the hue of an item.Applesauce

Yes, I did make a system for hues, but CrazySeaMonkey made a system for custom ore/wood/leather as well. I don't see people saying anything about it to daat99. ;)

Thanks for the release.