RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I have some question for dragon mod any version

Rheumon

Wanderer
I use dragon mod for map building but when time ı want convert to map with dragon mod so composed map is distorted.I found the reason for this and ı need felucca.bmp for any dragon mod version.

I want to build new ships.Which program I need to use for build new ships ?

P.s : I'm sorry for my english is not good.

Rheumon

Wanderer
Can someone help me ?? What's new ship design program and where can i find felucca.bmp for any dragon mod version ??

m309

Squire
No idea what you're talking about as far as a ship building program. The new ships are constructed by the server/client from the multi files and server side code.

Rheumon

Wanderer
mm okey i find something about this so What do you think about felucca.bmp for any any dragon mod version ? How can i find this ?

Dian

Sorceror
There is no 'ship building program' you would need to build the ship item by item in game or maybe with CentreD.. and if you like, you can use a tool to add your new boat to the multi.mul file, create a script for it so to be placed by deed in game. however, it sounds easy, but will be challenging, and few people really do this. even less with the new gallion ships, they are a massive build... -however spelled.

Someone recently submitted raw BMP files of the Britannia map (or felucca map), you will just need to browse around the forums here to find it.
You can paint whatever you like to that map and use Dragon to compile your BMP when you are done.

Rheumon

Wanderer
Thanks. I've solved the ship incident. I search the forum but I can't find the Felucca map BMP files :( . Can you help me for find felucca map bmp files ?