RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I miss the Divinity shard.

#selfportrait and half retarded
that would be absolutely incredible, some of my favorite UO moments took place on that shard. tore me up inside when it went down

i miss the sever also.. my best time in uo ever was all on the sever thier isnt one out thier like it please thorw it back out for us to play... that is all

i jus.... dont understand stand why you guys pulled the plug on it anyways.. the sever was jus too damn badass please bring back hell ill even run it jus so u guys dont have to waste your time.. you guys can use ur own donation stones keep the money jus dust off the hardrive and shove it in

coreball

Sorceror
Rebirth and Divinity will always be my favorite shards. I will be playing the shard that launches at the end of the month, but if either one of those shards were to suddenly reopen, I would definitely reconsider where I spend my UO time.

Also, whats the deal with Revelation? Is that ever happening?