RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I need help

Jhenery13

Sorceror
I read a tutorial on how to add custom stuff. For instance if I wanted to add a robe I had to have it in the same location from gump to item for it to work. Well.... when I try this out my gumps have 61,243 spaces for gumps and it says put it somewhere between 50400 ( 0xC4E0) and 50999 and if its gonna be a womans same thing just 60400 to 60999. Then it says insert the graphic for the item at the same location on the items tab. But my items only go up to 32767. Is the tutorial wrong or what?

http://www.servuo.com/threads/adding-custom-wearables-clothing-armor-weapons.297/
↑ thats the link for the tutorial.

32767 (0x7FFF) What is your uo client version?
I use a uo client version of 7.0.23.1 I have 61243 (0xEF3B) gump art slots

Also I saw you already post for help about gump art.
Edit: Were you able to achieve your goals? If you still need further assistance feel free to pm me and I can try my best to assist you.

:cool:

Jhenery13

Sorceror
I'm using 7.0.7.1 its the only one I can get currently cus my mom turned off my internet. So I use my phone for all my research and downloads... lol im only 17