RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Installing SDK ?

Stuart lil

Sorceror
Installing SDK ?

Ive been looking around both here and on google trying to find somthing about SDK, still i cant seem to find info regarding hot to install it and how to properly use it..

its been atleast a year since i was last here, would love it if u guys could help me out.

Best Regards

Morxeton

Sorceror
What SDK are you referring to?

EDIT:
Nevermind I just noticed you must be referring to the Ultima SDK. I've never used it but I'll take a look at it and see if I can help.

HellRazor

Knight
The Ultima SDK is really of not much use to you unless you are a programmer. It is a DLL that provides functions to access the UO client files from within another program.

Stuart lil

Sorceror
Hi, thanks for the responses!

Well i found this webinterface on CustomScriptReleases and somwhere in the eit said i needed Ultima SDK for it to work, threw it away for the time beeing though.

Just realized that i have 100ds of hours of scripting on a usb memory that i misstakenly forgot at my previous employers house... *sob*

Ahhhh well.

HellRazor

Knight
Stuart lil;826270 said:
Hi, thanks for the responses!

Well i found this webinterface on CustomScriptReleases and somwhere in the eit said i needed Ultima SDK for it to work, threw it away for the time beeing though.

Just realized that i have 100ds of hours of scripting on a usb memory that i misstakenly forgot at my previous employers house... *sob*

Ahhhh well.

Download it here:

http://www.runuo.com/forums/ultima-sdk/99927-ultimasdk-download.html

Typically you need to place the DLL in the top directory of your server and then add it to data/assemblies.cfg.

Maynza

Formerly DontdroptheSOAD
Just gonna bump this to say that when you are using the .dll, if you are going to be veiwing anything there is a quote mark out of place on the 2nd or 3rd line of bodycon.def that will cause getanimation to fail. Just cut out the quote an save it to fix.