RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Issue with my player mobile

Kouri

Squire
I was trying out adding some new artwork but it isn't working out as planned. I was successful each time but every time I added a new one, the tiledata for all the previous ones vanished. One of these times I had one of the new custom art axes equipped, after the info disappeared I was unable to remove the axe. I corrected the tiledata problem but now it shows an axe in my hand on my mobile, even if I have another item or weapon equipped.

Now for the question, is there a way to get the axe to not show up?

I have used the [viewequip but it doesn't show on there. I thought about maybe deleting my owner acct but and making a new one, but that seems like a drastic move that I don't want to make without trying other options.

Server version 2.5
Client version 7.0.34.23
( and just in case, I was adding the custom art via UOFiddler )

*Update*
I tried to use the Undress All and the Disarm Both Hands hotkeys in Razor and neither works, but, I did find something else out, for some reason, my body is invisible. I can see it in my paperdoll but all I see of my mobile is my hair and the glitched axe.

I started a new character, this new character starts out with the axe on his mobile but doesn't show in the paperdoll, and, he too is invisible, except for his hair.

Kouri

Squire
I fixed this problem by reloading my backup files for when I was adding the custom art.

I must have done something that I wasn't suppose to, as I can see my body again, and I'm no longer holding that damned axe.