RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Joinuo new look

1. Joinuo finally implemented thier new look. Shards removed so you may want to relist. Of course site of the month was changed back to uoevolution and will remain. Enjoy the shitty new version.

I have watched closely before the change. As soon as a shard hit #1 , evo suddenly gained far more votes to take #1 again. Hehe.

Derrick's theme was far better.

takik

Wanderer
hmm, I just looked at the new site and the *Shard of the Moment* is UO Survivalist and UO Epidemic is the highest votes with UO Evolution being in second place.

I do not want to start another flame war I am just stating this. I think as more people relist their shards we will see a greater diversity in the *Shard of the Moment* spot.

Yeah , you are correct. Now we will see if he quits cheating votes. Good catch though :D You never accepted my challenge to a surfing contest.. kinda hurt my feelings, but that's ok.

I'm out of it. I passed the server and all the work I had done for release on to someone else. I've been in the freeshard community under many names since 2003 and all it is now is about donations and constant cheating. I find no fun or challenge on servers where plastic or paypal are your skill. No one fights one on one, they buy the overpowered pet of the month and use that and then talk a bunch of shit on Teamspeak about how they are the top PK or PvP player on the shard when they never even used a weapon.

I am ,however, glad to have met a lot of people and had a lot of fun... but it is being ruined by greedy people. On to better things!

Vladamir

Sorceror
I'm out of it. I passed the server and all the work I had done for release on to someone else. I've been in the freeshard community under many names since 2003 and all it is now is about donations and constant cheating. I find no fun or challenge on servers where plastic or paypal are your skill. No one fights one on one, they buy the overpowered pet of the month and use that and then talk a bunch of shit on Teamspeak about how they are the top PK or PvP player on the shard when they never even used a weapon.

I am ,however, glad to have met a lot of people and had a lot of fun... but it is being ruined by greedy people. On to better things!

Doc, it's a shame to see you leave UO under such circumstances. I hope that you can one day come back and join us on one of the best games ever created!

pooka01

Sorceror
That is in almost every new game that comes out nowaday that are multiplayer based.
Also, people with huge player base on their server see the needs of donations, as they are pressured by their hosts and stuffs...