RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Just an example of what can be done with time and CentrED!

Cloudstr

Sorceror
This is an example of my hard work with photoshop, mulpatcher, uofiddler and CentrED, a total remake of uo graphic texture of classic 2d client from a patch that will be released on my shard Zulu Hotel Italia Origin www.zuluhotel.it. A work that i've started in 2009 for another shard and completed without bugs now. Texture extracted from kingdom reborn client, resized and moved in right position with photoshop. I've changed 90 percent of game bitmap (walls, enviroments, furniture etc..)

StaticZ

Sorceror
This is an example of my hard work with photoshop, mulpatcher, uofiddler and CentrED, a total remake of uo graphic texture of classic 2d client from a patch that will be released on my shard Zulu Hotel Italia Origin www.zuluhotel.it. A work that i've started in 2009 for another shard and completed without bugs now. Texture extracted from kingdom reborn client, resized and moved in right position with photoshop. I've changed 90 percent of game bitmap (walls, enviroments, furniture etc..)

Greate work!! Can you share this tiles, some of them are much better than in original...

Cloudstr

Sorceror
Thanks All! :) Now i'm working to a complete Restyle of monsters and an improve to graphics. For september i release a new big patch

Cloudstr

Sorceror
I remember when Zulu Hotel was the shard everyone was trying to compete with.. Glad to see it still alive :)

Aahhaha YEah! In italy is still alive. We love zulu hotel and we are opened from 1999!! (with up and down and some structural changes)