RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Kotoamatsukami (the dragon god) Boss Mobile

KHzspeed

Sorceror
~If UltimaOnline had a end boss, this would be it.~
Kotoamatsukami (the dragon god)

Kotoamatsukami or (Koto, as we call him) the ethereal ruler of life, and the bringer of death. the god of the dragons. one of the most powerful entities to ever exist in the world ofSosaria.
------------------

A two-stage powerful Boss Mobile, based on the Harrower's system.
used for large party's, group events, champ-boss, or just shard-wide battles.

-well balanced mobile, with a high amount of hit-points.
-comes with it's own artifact package. "one random piece will drop on death".
-drops random 115 to 120 PowerScrolls on death.

Attachments

• Kotoamatsukami v.2.rar
    10.1 KB · Views: 245

Abracadabra2.0

Traveler
Thanks for submitting this. I received the following error though. Did you forget to add some things to the package?

Code:
RunUO - [www.runuo.com] Version 2.1, Build 3995.28114
Core: Running on .NET Framework Version 2.0.50727
Core: Optimizing for 4 64-bit processors
Scripts: Compiling C# scripts...failed (1 errors, 0 warnings)
Errors:
+ Custom/Needs Test/Kotoamatsukami/Kotoamatsukami/Kotoamatsukami.cs:
    CS0246: Line 16: The type or namespace name 'EvilIdol' could not be found (a
re you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
    CS0246: Line 18: The type or namespace name 'SmallRockWater' could not be fo
und (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
    CS0246: Line 19: The type or namespace name 'SmallRocksWater' could not be f
ound (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
Scripts: One or more scripts failed to compile or no script files were found.
- Press return to exit, or R to try again.

Also, how many players would you recommend this for on a typical, non-op shard?

Pure Insanity

Sorceror
Just comment out the calls for those items. Must be the a few artifacts he didn't include in the package, probably ones specific to his server.

Nice release, badass looking dragon. Is it part of the SA mobiles?

Nvm, now I see it's just a hued Stygian Dragon. Just looked odd from the angle in that screen shot.

Vrael

Traveler
Hello, I'm testting this boss, I think is very usefull. It compile fine, but when you kill koto first time, I can't see the other monster, I target it with nex target and I kill it. The big one is when I kill the true koto, Ultima Online crashes :confused:

Why I can't see the true koto and why UO crashes (not the server, the game)??

KHzspeed

Sorceror
possibly because your client files are outdated.
I should of specified above that this mobile uses new SA body animations, and will require a client patch 7.0.15 just to be safe.

Pakko

Traveler
i have a copy of this floating around completely untouched i can send it to ya , :) pm me

wlrdwawoolard

Sorceror
Errors:
+ dark lights custom/Kotoamatsukami/Kotoamatsukami.cs:
CS0246: Line 10: The type or namespace name 'BaseSpecialCreature' could not
be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)

i have the newest svn in fact i have Orb SA SVN

KHzspeed

Sorceror
Errors:
+ dark lights custom/Kotoamatsukami/Kotoamatsukami.cs:
CS0246: Line 10: The type or namespace name 'BaseSpecialCreature' could not
be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)

i have the newest svn in fact i have Orb SA SVN
ah! my bad. another feature i forgot to remove specific to my shard.
just change

BaseSpecialCreature to BaseCreature.

Edit: 11.10.2011
fixed BaseCreature error in last file update.

wlrdwawoolard

Sorceror
thought so if u can how about u release us the basespecialcreature sounds pretty kewl. if you can give us a script pack for that and if u want we can work on different futures for it. it could be a step up with base creature.
like base creature could be normal monsters which is already am and basespecialcreature could do special abilitys like peerless but less harder lol

wlrdwawoolard

Sorceror
but also not trying to argue but why release a script if u dont put the full features for the monster?? if u say its god of all dragons then he wouldnt be a base creature correct?? and it would just be a hued Stygian Dragon which wouldnt be custom just giving the copy right name another name

wlrdwawoolard

Sorceror
i have used the scripted and wasnt trying to be rude and yes its like the harrower what if u make it as a basechamp?? :) i apoligize for if i was flaming towards you.

I don't think the basespecialcreature is unique to your shard, it was released here sometime back

I have a copy on my shard, but don't use it.

(Need to use "BaseSpecialCreature1")

Attachments

• SpecialAI.zip
    20.3 KB · Views: 44

Illaria

Traveler
Wih your permission would like to alter the body type to be playable with shard i work on had it on my test and would make awesome creature for a possible new dungeon idea that I came up with after viewing it :)