RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

krrios questions

Cgeorge

Wanderer
krrios questions

Pol has their own forums. This isnt an issue with Krrios' client, its an issue with POL. We are not here to provide support for them because if we are wrong on the support we give everyone will hold us responsible. Talk to the pol team at their site:

This is a question about krrios not pol.
I dont think it being pol has anything to do with it at all. I think its because the shard requires client 2.0.0b.

I have other questions too, like what does the last server value do?
When I launch it with jedimans shard.. When I click on options i get a screen to choose the color of different text. How do i access all the other option features?

K

Krazy_zack

I betcha people that open NEW threads about the same thing AFTER the OLD thread was locked will be the first to bet banned...

Just FYI...

Oh and just so I don't look like an ass (oops to late...) try just patching your UO all the way up and then UORice'in the client. Lots easyer than any 3'rd party programs. (including Krrios Client)

PS: I agree with Ryan THAT was a POL question.

Cgeorge

Wanderer
these aren't
When I click on options i get a screen to choose the color of different text. How do i access all the other option features? Also what does the value of last server do?

I can log onto the shard fine (and anyways it uses a unencrypted client so no rice) I just can't log on using krrios. I believe it has to do with the client version required and not pol.

P.S. As little use as I figure ill get from asking pol persons how to get krrios to work as a 2.0.0b client I did so anyways. So please. If you don't know then fine. No lectures though please. Perhaps then try answering the questions in bold

Oculus

Sorceror
There are no other features under "Options". Krrios's client is still in Beta, a lot of functions aren't implemented yet.

Cgeorge

Wanderer
ahh. I guess it renders the rest of my questions pointless because there would be no point to using that client if i can't even set up UO macro's