RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Launcher / AutoPatcher

AlphaDragon

Sorceror
I have been looking around for a patching utility for a while now to be able to update friends clients to things I have changed on my server.

Due to not being able to find one here I checked around for something that may work.

I found 2 decent ones that may work for our BASIC needs, I guess, and decided to share then with you all.

I am not the original designer or programmer of these but they have been released as open source from what I can tell.

Below will be links to their pages to get more info,
and attached are the files so that you may check out source code, ect.

I have worked with both and tested.
Autopatcher v3 seems to be the best working one IMO. But the display is a dos box. But works nice if you just need a basic (Rar/exe) patcher.
Note: I have this one setup at the moment and know how to work it if you need assistance.

Conpinoy:

has a display but the patching part of it is not working correctly or not to a way that I feel is decent to use. Again an (rar/exe) patcher.
(I am currently messing around with the code trying to figure it out and how to make it work better. - REMEMBER: I am still a noob and still don't know much about programming. But enough to try and "jerry rig" things to get it to work :p )
Note: This one, I am still messing with the code, and trying to understand... :confused:

Of course, if you get things working, and would please share...
Working together we can make a difference.

1st is Autopatcher V3:
Here is a link to give more info (Just in case)
http://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/co2-pserver-guides-releases/415200-release-auto-patcher-v3.html

2nd is Copinoy Patcher:
Here is a link to give more info (Just in case)
http://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/co...455173-release-source-play-exe-autopatch.html

Again, I don't take any credits for these but would think it may help a few of US in trying to get together something we all may be able to use.

Attachments

• AutoPatcherv3.7z
    4 KB · Views: 7
  • Autopatcherv3_SOURCE.7z
    18.3 KB · Views: 7
  • copinoy.rar
    1.1 MB · Views: 6