RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Looking for a few test subjects - I mean, testers.

Teagan

Sorceror
I have been tinkering with my shard on and off for a good while and figured I would make it public.
I made this shard to be a different experience.
Felucca rules across all maps, guards disabled (except for one city, will leave that for one to figure out.)
PKs can travel anywhere.
Fame/karma disabled, you only see person's name on paperdoll.
A few custom monsters here and there, still tweaking some so they are not overly powerful. Including those I made like the Daemonic Ostard.
Stargate system disabled (running RUO 2.0 Final Repack).
Malas has a few static changes (townhouses).
Felucca towns overrun by monsters.
There is pet leveling. Breeding has essentially been disabled (I left out breeders from the maps).
Champion spawns have been edited. Just remember to not wander too far from one if doing one.
New players start off with some stuff, not too much. Skill gate set at 120.0 at beginning area. I don't feel like messing with skill gain speed and skill capacity. Lazy? Maybe so.
And more.

playgrounduo.zapto.org

I am running the shard from my machine. I have save times between 0.2 and 0.4 seconds at any given time. Save times may vary if several champion spawns are out or something else is going on.
Forgot to mention, UOML 6.0.0.1

Teagan

Sorceror
If anyone does try it out, I may not be online. The next few days will be very hectic for me. Will try to get on whenever I can.