RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Map Editing?

WillieZeke

Sorceror
Hi, I see a lot about adding custom maps, but, I would like to just edit the maps I currently have.. I would like to flatten or level land in some areas raise land in others; perhaps add or remove water and vegetation.... I see a lot of posts about centrd and some other programs... what are the easiest apps and programs to use to accomplish my needs and where do I find them? Also how do i install them and load and save the maps i want to edit? I am running runuo 2.5

WillieZeke

Sorceror
i have centred but my version of UO doesnt have the files it needs... everytime i try to use it i have a popup saying centred cant find the file(s)

WillieZeke

Sorceror
oh sorry - it is
runuo 2.5
uo classic client from their site 7.0.24.0 i think....
centrd is looking for
i just keep getting a popup saying data path specified does not seem to be correct - and i am seeing that there aren't many of the .mul files files centrd is looking for ...

WillieZeke

Sorceror
Thank you I am now getting further and being allowed to log into the server with centrd and on the server i see client connecting but on the centrd side it just steadily shows connecting and wont go further than that then the server disconnects for inactivity... any ideas?

Attachments

• dsjhbdjhbdjhbdshjbjh.jpg
    207.3 KB · Views: 12
  • jndskjdskjjkdsdssd.jpg
    250.6 KB · Views: 11

WillieZeke

Sorceror
ugh its just too complicated... i keep getting some error.. sooo what i did is just found some maps i like and copy\pasted them and they look really nice... the only issue is, everywhere there was a city has all the items that were in buildings and such all over the place and floating in air... i will have to go to each city and wipe area by area to clear the items... do you know if there is an easier way to accomplish this like some sort of map wipe? again i thank you for your help