RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Map transfer from LBR to 7.0.15.1

Desttro

Traveler
Hi guys,
please I have problem with transferring map from 3.0.6m version to 7.0.15.1

I followed this guide: http://forum.spherecommunity.net/Th...r-Merging-Arts-Tiledata-to-SA-or-HS?pid=13394

But when I’m doing last step with tiledata.mul merging TileMap.txt and StaticTiles.txt and save with MulPatcher, it’s very bad, here is image:

And when I skip this step (I will not merge TileMap.txt and StaticTiles.txt, but use only merged tiledata.mul from step above, it is better but is there places where I can’t walk or look bad, here is image:

Please, can anyone help me what I’m doing bad?

Thank you very much and thank you for you time!

Desttro

Traveler
Thank you very much,
and is possible to make work with 7.0.15.1? Have you some experience? I think UOP is in 7.0.23.x or not? In higher than 7.0.15.1, or no?

Thank you very much!

Anghelos

Traveler
badly, as u can see, the morphology of the files changes when u go further, it changes also the indexes coz when with Stygian abyss u change from 3fff to 7fff....when u go further than 7.0.8.2 the files have indexes 'till 0xCFFF.

U can modify the map and convert it for post ml usage (it is 7044x4096, instead of 6044x4096), that's why ur map become 'stretched'. But i don't know how to address the animation and gump files, i guess u have to convert them to UOP format.....

_Epila_

Sorceror
7.0.15 is not UOP

there is 4(?) types of classic client map:
Classic
Bigger (ML) (6.0.0.0+)
HS ids (7.0.9+)
UOP (7.0.23+)

You will have to convert your map to the new format if you want to use it with newer clients

Desttro

Traveler
Not working also under 7.0.3.0 client, same problem.

EDIT:

But I can see my items, Bag,. ... I don't understand it. Many tiles are all-right, but custom not.

Anghelos

Traveler
Not working also under 7.0.3.0 client, same problem.

EDIT:

But I can see my items, Bag,. ... I don't understand it. Many tiles are all-right, but custom not.

contact me...i will try to help u :)

yes, i'm the author of that post :)