RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Meh

And im back, again. I wanna stick around again but meh well see. My little girl turns 1 year old April 26th( which, oddly enough, is my older sisters birthday aswell ). After 2 disposable prego tests It appears ima be a daddy yet again. We don't plan to tell anyone who actually knows us for 2 or 3 months to give us time to sort shit out, we really don't need another baby this early on with Alice so young still. Meh.

/rant

m309

Squire
Everything happens for a reason man, believe me. I had unplanned twins. Best thing that ever happened to me. Good luck with everything.

Please god don't let it be twins. Alice is the biggest joy of my life and ill love the next one just as much .... but im not sure my sanity will stay intact with twins and Alice!

m309

Squire
Yea, sanity is one of those distant desires that I aspire to....probably never attain it.

Im in the same boat, my daughter turned 1 a couple months ago, and low and behold the possibility of another one due to missed birth control, and im left asking myself, do i want to deal with the late night/early mornings again lol, but we will see, money isnt an issue, just sleep and sanity blah