RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Merry Christmas

bzk90

Lord
Darke456 said:
Please do tell me where this censorship is coming from? i sure have not seen any:confused:

And this BS about "atheist or agnostics" censoring Christmas, is just that BS, I am an atheist, cant see how anyone could believe in an imaginary man sitting on some cloud, but i could care less if you say merry christmas, so Please where is it coming from, who is censoring this? just give me 1 name, just 1 name that is trying to censor the word christmas.

And Merry Christmas, and Happy Holidays.

watch any corporate news channel and notice how they say happy holidays instead of merry christmas

it is the atheists and the agnostic, no its not just them, no not all atheists and agnostics want to censor it, but it is happening.

notice alot of commericials arent saying merry christmas, they say happy holidays in fear of being sued by the same people who want to take god from the pledge of allegiance and off the money.

the news articles are everywhere if you just look...open your eyes

TMSTKSBK

Lord
Merry Christ Mass...or Christmas if you want the shortened version. With a capital C.

//is American and Christian, too :p. Presbyterian, to be specific.

Safe travels to anyone hittin' the road or the air in the next few days. Here's to RunUO in '06!

bzk90

Lord
wow seems like just yesterday we hit the big 2k ;/ soon enough we will be in 2049 and partying up on the end of the world

TMSTKSBK

Lord
I'm sorry you're a left-wing kook. Please feel free to boil your head. It might improve things for you.

And now, back on topic. This is a Merry Christmas thread. You don't like the word "Christmas"? Feel free to NOT CELEBRATE IT.

@Nochte: congrats on #500.

"After deep soul-searching, Democrats decide that red-state inhabitants are morons. Some threaten to move to Canada. Republicans, in a deep gesture of reconciliation...offer to help them pack."

bzk90

Lord
yes its a big conspiracy, theres no controversy over using the word christmas or saying god in the pledge, we made them up just like the moon landing, its a coverup just like the aliens in area 51. i feel less intelegent just for reading your post

bzk90

Lord
i read them, they are wrong

christians arent mad because they have to say happy holidays or hear the word happy holidays

they are mad because they can no longer say merry christmas without worrying whether somones going to go off on them.

your right its not a war, its a petty dispute. the media is basicaly telling us that we cant say merry christmas because not everyone is christian, thats WRONG

next we wont be able to say happy thanksgiving because not everyone is born in american...

Ki Frost

Sorceror
I dunno if anyone has realized this, but if they did manage to take everything that had to do with god, christ, however you want to word it, away then.... GET THIS.... They would somehow have to change the dating system.... I do belive I am correct on this in saying that the date (might be year) is based on christs birth :eek: .... (thanks to my Psychology teacher for pointing this out!)

Any who I am atheist and this still dosent bother me....

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!

Rhexis

Knight
Ankhesentapemkah said:
:mad:

It only took a few pages to turn a "merry christmas"-thread into a left-vs-right bush-is-evil-or-not there-is-a-big-conspiracy-or-not pile of crap.

Drop it, and declare peace at least this time of the year, ok?

Havent you seen any christmas movies...? No peace, joy and lessons learned til Christmas eve/day.

Johabius

Knight
Merry Christmas to those that celebrate the holiday! And a very happy holiday season to all of us in the community!

Ryan

RunUO Founder
Staff member
All of you left wing nut job kool aid drinking idiots that ruined my thread...

If it happens again you will be banned for life from this website for life, this is ridiculous.

Christmas is being censored, there is no way to deny that.

Thanks,
Ryan