RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Merry Christmas

Tehlawlfirm

Wanderer
Please do tell me where this censorship is coming from? i sure have not seen any:confused:

And this BS about "atheist or agnostics" censoring Christmas, is just that BS, I am an atheist, cant see how anyone could believe in an imaginary man sitting on some cloud, but i could care less if you say merry christmas, so Please where is it coming from, who is censoring this? just give me 1 name, just 1 name that is trying to censor the word christmas.

And Merry Christmas, and Happy Holidays.

We call it faith even atheist have faith and don't even know it. You believe in things you can't see every day, Air, Gravity, Love, Hate, Etc. Atheist also believe in science, theories that have never been proven but assume that must be how it happened like evolution. Evolution has never been witnessed by a single person because science says it takes millions of years to occur. So believing in designer of the everything isn't that far fetched from believing we all came from a rock or used to all be monkeys and fish at one point.

tindo

Sorceror
We call it faith even atheist have faith and don't even know it. You believe in things you can't see every day, Air, Gravity, Love, Hate, Etc. Atheist also believe in science, theories that have never been proven but assume that must be how it happened like evolution. Evolution has never been witnessed by a single person because science says it takes millions of years to occur. So believing in designer of the everything isn't that far fetched from believing we all came from a rock or used to all be monkeys and fish at one point.

"Your skill in Threadomancy has gained .1"