RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

mTr's Email Gump

Admin mTr

Wanderer
mTr's Email Gump

Well, first I like thanks to daat, arul & Mormeguil who helped me to finish this scripts :p.

Description:
This is my first script submission and its a Gump that ask for your e-mail address if you have not entered yet. The gump will save the E-mail information on a tag and if you want to see it, you must go to the [admin menu and check the tags of the account you are looking for. Also the gump have a code to check if the string its properly formated (*@*.*) and it must have at least 3 characters on every * (thx again arul).

Take a look on the SendMessage actions because I translated it to english but maybe they are a little bad-writed hehe.

Installation:
Drop into your custom folder.

Attachments

• EmailGump.cs
    3.5 KB · Views: 158

Newbiepdo

Sorceror
Not Flaming you or anything but my players experience Client crashes upon entering the game with this gump. I tried on a different account (player) and crashed everytime on login, server and client machines are fully patched by osi (Samurai Empire). I removed the script from my server and everyone is entering the game without any trouble. Just thought I would let you know.

Admin mTr

Wanderer
Newbiepdo said:
Not Flaming you or anything but my players experience Client crashes upon entering the game with this gump. I tried on a different account (player) and crashed everytime on login, server and client machines are fully patched by osi (Samurai Empire). I removed the script from my server and everyone is entering the game without any trouble. Just thought I would let you know.

Are you using a custom client ? Are you using RunUO 1.0.0 release? I will take a look.