RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

My Peace

TMSTKSBK

Lord
The preceding two people are not idiots.

The correct question to ask after that statement is...what? Anybody?

HellRazor

Knight
Draegen;726559 said:
OK after fighting with every one. I was thinking it is just getting old so I decided to say, I will not name call or joke with any one any further. Because I came to realize no one here can take small jokes.

I do get out of hand with my words and maybe I should think about them before posting. I will end the battle with you all as I am the bigger man that walks away.

Fuck you.

Just kidding! Ha ha.

I think that if you reach a certain level of negged karma, it should auto-send a recommendation of banishment to Ryan's inbox.

Fixxxer

Sorceror
Storm33229;726757 said:
I think that if you reach a certain level of negged karma, it should auto-send a recommendation of banishment to Ryan's inbox.

Understandable to a point, but what if the person helps out others alot but just isnt popular with most of the people? Just cause someone doesnt fit into the starbucks group shouldnt mean that they should be banned. LOL I guess im trying anything to make sense of keeping him around for some reason.

Puron1794

Wanderer
Fixxxer;726759 said:
Understandable to a point, but what if the person helps out others alot but just isnt popular with most of the people? Just cause someone doesnt fit into the starbucks group shouldnt mean that they should be banned. LOL I guess im trying anything to make sense of keeping him around for some reason.

That sounds a lot like someone trying to be fair and open minded...

KNOCK IT OFF.

I think you need to think long and hard about what you've just posted. Don't come back until you can be anal, close minded, and bias like the rest of us. :D

Rosetta

Wanderer
Puron1794;726791 said:

KNOCK IT OFF.

I think you need to think long and hard about what you've just posted. Don't come back until you can be anal, close minded, and bias like the rest of us. :D

Lmao +karma your way, that is great =]

Hammerhand

Knight
The preceding two people are not idiots.

The correct question to ask after that statement is...what? Anybody?

Question: Who has the most fun?

Answer: Its the Village Idiot of course. With everything they can get away with cuz their the "idiot"? :D
Now who wants to be the idiot? ;)

Fixxxer

Sorceror
Puron1794;726791 said:

KNOCK IT OFF.

LOL Im trying but its not easy.

HellRazor

Knight
Puron1794;726791 said:

KNOCK IT OFF.

Yeah! And don't try to use logic on us, IT WON'T WORK!!!

Fixxxer;726759 said:

No. I have a good example of someone that many people hated, who helped people a lot and used to have probably the most karma on the site. No names being mentioned.

Draegen

Sorceror
His name is, His name is Pha Pha Pha Phantom. Please will the real phantom stand up please will the real phantom stand up.