RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Nerun's Distro

Erica

Knight
Hey Nerun do i have to change the whole package 413 to 414 or is there a script you just fixed if so then which one do i replace.

nerun

Sorceror
Erica said:
Hey Nerun do i have to change the whole package 413 to 414 or is there a script you just fixed if so then which one do i replace.

Engine: PremiumSpawnerGump.cs
Commands: PremiumSpawnerMainGump.cs

nerun

Sorceror
ultima-kiev said:
Please, prompt where it is possible to get Nerun's Distro v4.1.1

Sorry, 4.1.1 is old, i do not have it here. But 4.1.2 and above include all it changes.

uofmownz1

Wanderer
Great script, however is there anyway to decrease the respawn times for every spawner? I don't want to go through and change everyone, but I want things to spawn faster. Thanks.

nerun

Sorceror
uofmownz1 said:
Great script, however is there anyway to decrease the respawn times for every spawner? I don't want to go through and change everyone, but I want things to spawn faster. Thanks.

[global set mindelay h:m:s maxdelay h:m:s where premiumspawner

I do not remember if the right name is mindelay and maxdelay, but you can check it using [props in any premiumspawner.

Other way is to read the tutorial. And learn what is overridemintime and overridemaxtime, to edit the maps.

nerun

Sorceror
news

Hi all, just writing to tell people i am working on a "fake spawner" system, to reduce premiumspawners, save time and memory usage.

Lord_Shaka

Wanderer
nerun said:
Hi all, just writing to tell people i am working on a "fake spawner" system, to reduce premiumspawners, save time and memory usage.

COOL !!!

dá uma lida na suas PM...

pq q vc tirou a sua assinaturazinha da dimensions ?

vlw !

nerun

Sorceror
Lord_Shaka said:
COOL !!!

dá uma lida na suas PM...

pq q vc tirou a sua assinaturazinha da dimensions ?

vlw !

Aeeew!

O link tava quebrado! Eu nunca consegui entrar nesse site ae!

Vou ler lá.

Kamron

Knight
nerun said:

Like Courageous' Encounter system? Its basically an area based 'fake spawning' system. But it is more random and versatile.

nerun

Sorceror
XxSP1DERxX said:
Like Courageous' Encounter system? Its basically an area based 'fake spawning' system. But it is more random and versatile.

Hi Spider! Not exactly.

It is more a "Sub Spawner", a spawner inside a spawner. The "Fake Spawner" has your own creatures list and gump, but spawn in the same facet, with the same delay and ranges, but with different counts (in the props gump, count is for spawner and subcount is for sub-spawner or fake spawner).

It is working now, but in this Alpha development stage, i have an issue with deserialize, but i will fix soon.

I will need to change the [Editor and the [spawngen engine too. Maybe in 1 month i will release it (Nerun's Distro v5.0.0, a new engine, revised maps, and maybe, new maps too).

This will reduce the need of more then one spawners in the same point, reducing total number os spawners, memory usage, save time, and will fix some issues like:

"Places that spawn Wisps and Orcs. Player kill all orcs and someday the spawner just spawn wisps. Then there aren't what to kill."

So with the new engine, i can place orcs and other killable creatures in the real spawner and wisps in the fake spawner.

EDITED==============================
- deserialize bug fixed [03-31-2006, 15h37min]
- SpawnGen.cs updated [04-10-2006, 21h52min]

Problem

I'am not sure if I'am the only one or not.I fully spawned the server and when I went to look for the champs they were not there in fel or ish.Nerun could you tell me if u made some changes to this new release you made?:confused:

nerun

Sorceror
WanderingRage said:
I'am not sure if I'am the only one or not.I fully spawned the server and when I went to look for the champs they were not there in fel or ish.Nerun could you tell me if u made some changes to this new release you made?:confused:

Use create world option in the main menu, select generate champions, cliclk ok.

Thanks

nerun said:
Use create world option in the main menu, select generate champions, cliclk ok.

I feel stupid for not remebering where it was but thanks anyways. I just thought there would be something under the spawn thing to spawn them.:rolleyes:

nerun

Sorceror
Hi all,

I need your opinion. I am revising the maps, then i haves some questions for you dudes.

I should unify maps of the same type, e.g., unify all dungeon maps inside the same map file or I should leave how it is (one map file by dungeon, each one with your own Spawn ID)?

If i unify the maps, in the next release we will have 6 maps for Trammel/Felucca (Malas, Ilshenar and Tokuno will be near it too):

- Outdoors.map (all monsters walking around the facet, not in dungeons, include OSI Light, Medium and Heavy, Graveyards and some monsters inside the Miscellaneous map);
- Dungeons.map (all dungeon maps);
- WildLife.map (old animals.map renamed, just wild animals);
- SeaLife.map (new map, with sea monsters);
- TownsLife.map (old Towns.map renamed, just town animals);
- Vendors.map (vendors.map and towncriers.map).

If not, we will have several maps, like it is now, the advantage is that you can personalize your shard, removing dungeons you do not want, doing your own map for that dungeon etc.

Give-me your opinion, i am waiting.:cool:

Maps

I think it is a good idea to make it the new way so everything will be sorted into its own thing and if you are looking for a certain thing it will be in there instead of looking everywhere for it.

tindin156

Wanderer
WanderingRage said:
I think it is a good idea to make it the new way so everything will be sorted into its own thing and if you are looking for a certain thing it will be in there instead of looking everywhere for it.

i 2nd this...it whould make it easyer then the way it is now for editing and such

Mikey

Sorceror
Hey, I am having a problem when I click on "Decoration" the shard crashes, here is the log:
Code:
Exception:
System.Exception: Bad type: Server.Engines.Quests.Necro.KronusScrollBox ---> System.Reflection.TargetInvocationException: Exception has been thrown by the target of an invocation. ---> System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
   at Server.Engines.Quests.Necro.KronusScrollBox..ctor()
   --- End of inner exception stack trace ---
   at System.RuntimeType.CreateInstanceImpl(Boolean publicOnly)
   at System.Activator.CreateInstance(Type type, Boolean nonPublic)
   at Server.Scripts.Commands.DecorationList.Construct()
   --- End of inner exception stack trace ---
   at Server.Scripts.Commands.DecorationList.Construct()
   at Server.Scripts.Commands.DecorationList.Generate(Map[] maps)
   at Server.Scripts.Commands.Decorate.Generate(String folder, Map[] maps)
   at Server.Scripts.Commands.Decorate.Decorate_OnCommand(CommandEventArgs e)
   at Server.Commands.Handle(Mobile from, String text)
   at Server.Gumps.AdminGump.OnResponse(NetState sender, RelayInfo info)
   at Server.Network.PacketHandlers.DisplayGumpResponse(NetState state, PacketReader pvSrc)
   at Server.Network.MessagePump.HandleReceive(NetState ns)
   at Server.Network.MessagePump.Slice()
   at Server.Core.Main(String[] args)