RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Nerun's Distro

nerun

Sorceror
That is your problem:
Server.Engines.Quests.Necro.KronusScrollBox

you are using another script yhat do it crashes.

Greystar

Wanderer
nerun said:
Hi all,

I need your opinion. I am revising the maps, then i haves some questions for you dudes.

I should unify maps of the same type, e.g., unify all dungeon maps inside the same map file or I should leave how it is (one map file by dungeon, each one with your own Spawn ID)?

If i unify the maps, in the next release we will have 6 maps for Trammel/Felucca (Malas, Ilshenar and Tokuno will be near it too):

- Outdoors.map (all monsters walking around the facet, not in dungeons, include OSI Light, Medium and Heavy, Graveyards and some monsters inside the Miscellaneous map);
- Dungeons.map (all dungeon maps);
- WildLife.map (old animals.map renamed, just wild animals);
- SeaLife.map (new map, with sea monsters);
- TownsLife.map (old Towns.map renamed, just town animals);
- Vendors.map (vendors.map and towncriers.map).

If not, we will have several maps, like it is now, the advantage is that you can personalize your shard, removing dungeons you do not want, doing your own map for that dungeon etc.

Give-me your opinion, i am waiting.:cool:

yes I preferr the multi-map option like it is as well cause that way I dont have to wait for everything spawner to be added to the world after i click one of the checkboxes then submit it... I can pick and choose what i want then go back and spawn the other areas how i want them.

Spawn System

Greystar said:
yes I preferr the multi-map option like it is as well cause that way I dont have to wait for everything spawner to be added to the world after i click one of the checkboxes then submit it... I can pick and choose what i want then go back and spawn the other areas how i want them.

I agree with him as well about how its good to be able to click certain things that you want spawned. Both ways are good but this one seems to be the better choice casue we can pick what to spawn.

nerun

Sorceror
nerun said:
Hi all,

I need your opinion. I am revising the maps, then i haves some questions for you dudes.

I should unify maps of the same type, e.g., unify all dungeon maps inside the same map file or I should leave how it is (one map file by dungeon, each one with your own Spawn ID)?

If i unify the maps, in the next release we will have 6 maps for Trammel/Felucca (Malas, Ilshenar and Tokuno will be near it too):

- Outdoors.map (all monsters walking around the facet, not in dungeons, include OSI Light, Medium and Heavy, Graveyards and some monsters inside the Miscellaneous map);
- Dungeons.map (all dungeon maps);
- WildLife.map (old animals.map renamed, just wild animals);
- SeaLife.map (new map, with sea monsters);
- TownsLife.map (old Towns.map renamed, just town animals);
- Vendors.map (vendors.map and towncriers.map).

If not, we will have several maps, like it is now, the advantage is that you can personalize your shard, removing dungeons you do not want, doing your own map for that dungeon etc.

Give-me your opinion, i am waiting.:cool:

Thx, stay replying this post, i like comments.

Just to tell to you, at this moment of v5.0.0 Alpha stage, more than 3,000 spawners were removed. BUT now we have more maps generating more mobiles and items, and LESS lag. And the development was not over, more spawners will be removed, more maps will be added, just wait to see.

Nerun's Distro v5.0.0: less spawners, more spawns, less lag. ;)

One problem: v4.x.x and v5.x.x are incompatible. Will be need to unload all v4.x.x spawners and uninstall it. Then install v5.x.x. And will work just for RunUO v2.0.0 (i will wait this release).

NiteStar

Wanderer
Nerun's Distro

Wanted to say a special thank you for all the work on both Nerun's Distro as well as the great work on RunUO.

I suffered a broken neck and now the hands don't work well, this left me open to be gank bait on most any shard I attempted to play.

By creating my own server and using Nerun's Distro to populate it I now don't have to spend all my time running around as a ghost LOL

Honesty this is the best and it has helped me in ways I can't begin to describe. Thanks to all concerned for helping.

Thanks again for everything.

Wow, this made my life so easy!!

Thank you so much for such a valuable asset... I can not believe how incredibly easy my life became.. This spawner works awesome!

nerun

Sorceror
Just to tell:

Release v5.0.0 walks well. Trammel and Felucca maps were revised. Now i need to revise Tokuno, Malas and Ilshenar maps. Trammel and felucca now has less than 4000 spawners. The total distro will have around 5000 spawners.

Maps now has a new format:
Code:
##############
## By Nerun ##
##############
overrideid 108
overridemap 2
overridemintime 5
overridemaxtime 10
##
## Graveyards
##
## Britain Graveyard
*|Spectre:Wraith|Skeleton|Zombie||||1369|1475|10|2|5|10|30|20|1|2|3|4|0|0|0

In the example above:
*|CreaturesList-1|CreaturesList-2|CreaturesList-3|CreaturesList-4|CreaturesList-5|CreaturesList-6|x|y|z|map|MinTime|MaxTime|HomeRange|SpawnRange|SpawnID|Count-1|Count-2|Count-3|Count-4|Count-5|Count-6

CreaturesList-1: Spectre and Wraith / Count 2 (will spawn 2 creatures randomly in this list, spectres and/or wraiths)
CreaturesList-2: Skeleton / Count 3 (3 skeletons to spawn)
CreaturesList-3: Zombie / Count 4 (four zombies to spawn)
CreaturesList-4 to 6: no creatures (disable)

Gumps were updated, the engine of the SpawnGen and PremiumSpawner were updated and works fine too.

Maybe in one month i will release the new Distro.

mordan

Wanderer
just wantd to say im new to sharding so this is gonna be fun adsing this one but its exactly what ive been looking for ...now if i can just get it in without killing my system ill be doin good ...thanks for all the work youve done on it :D

Robii said:
Why I Must Delete Doors?! I Wanna Doors!! Stupid Spawner!!
ummm see, I woulda helped you, the answer is quite simple, but like you just insulted HIS script because of something YOU don't understand, so therefore, I won't.

mehla

Sorceror
Is there a way to make it so when you [add premiumspawner it will automatically have the SmartPRS set to 0 instead of 1? I know you can change it manuall by using [props, but in my particular situation, it would make it easier if we can just have it default to 0 instead of 1...

Is this possible?

-Mehla

nerun

Sorceror
mehla said:
Is there a way to make it so when you [add premiumspawner it will automatically have the SmartPRS set to 0 instead of 1? I know you can change it manuall by using [props, but in my particular situation, it would make it easier if we can just have it default to 0 instead of 1...

Is this possible?

-Mehla

You need to edit the PremiumSpawner.cs script.

Search for:
m_PlayerRangeSensitive = 1;

And change to:
m_PlayerRangeSensitive = 0;

ive been using this for over a year. and ive never had any probs. ive put in your update. on my test server. as i dont no what to do. if i put in your new one over my old one. anyway. i love that now you have smartprs on 1 everytime. as i have to get my staff to make sure they put it on. what a great thing prs is/. thanks

mehla

Sorceror
nerun said:
You need to edit the PremiumSpawner.cs script.

Search for:
m_PlayerRangeSensitive = 1;

And change to:
m_PlayerRangeSensitive = 0;

Thanks a lot Nerun =) I've been using your spawner for over 15 months on my server and it's been a great tool.

The simplicity of your tools are great for us!

zack213

Wanderer
Goes this sucks

I download your spawner but when i go to spawn tram and fel is says this C:\DOCUME~1\owner\locals~1\temp\Rar$EX17.54875\Run uo1.0\data/monsters\felucca/wrong.map or like destard.map Not Found! what is causing this problem Please help me.

Spawn Problem

Well alittle reading this forum of this script would answer your problem but I will post it once again for you and hope this will help you in fixing your problem. If this does not fix your problem just redownload the script again and read realy good where it tells you to put the stuff ok.:D
The reason it is saying that is becasue you put this system data folder right into your Runuo data folder and it's not reading it when you type in the command to spawn. Just delete all the scripts you downloaded from here and when you redownload it extract the files then click cut on them and click paste on your runuo folder that should work.