RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Resource icon

[2.x] Nerun's Distro Revision 139

No permission to download

BoniFlash

Wanderer
Yep, it's working either with Nerun Distro rev.134 (both directory 2.3 and SVN on top of it) and it support last client 7.0.33 (no more crashes). Thank you Buggles for the link!

Ashmaul

Wanderer
Yes it is working. I am having issues with other clients on the network connecting but that is an un-related issue.

Thanks for the help and info on getting this working.

nerun

Sorceror
I am working on a 2.4 release. Just trying to fix some issues with OrcScout and Goblin. As soon as possible i place distro here.

sloba

Sorceror
hoping someone can help me with an issue in premiumbadspawn log 180 errors... apparently I am missing magpies, crows ravens and beggars? where can I add these birds? also been trying to find the beggar... any help is greatly appreciated.

No matter what I do WinMerge or Copy/Paste I continue to get this same error. Any idea what that means?

Attachments

• Neruns-error.jpg
    164.9 KB · Views: 297

Hammerhand

Knight
I have Neruns/RunUO rev w/ recently installed ML Quests, but am apparently missing items when trying to decorate the world. Server crashes. I can get it working after a crash to an extent if I can add the missing items into the server, but so far I havent been able to find a way to edit the items its trying to spawn in the first place. This is from the latest crash & I cannot find the item in ForkUO like I've found most so far. Its like the thing never existed. System.ArgumentException: Type not found for header: 'BedlamIronMaiden 0x124D' Any suggestions? The 0x124D is the IronMaiden itself, it just doesnt have the Bedlam name attached in the script.

*Edit* I just found how to edit the decoration lists, so I'm trying that.

Hammerhand

Knight
Fixed the BedlamIronMaiden issue
Changed
# Iron Maiden in Umbra
IronMaiden 0x124D
to
# iron maiden
Static 0x124B
in the Decoration file in Neruns. Worked like a charm & the tester is now decorated.

Now.. anyone have any ideas how to edit the spawn lists for creatures?

Abornazine

Sorceror
No matter what I do WinMerge or Copy/Paste I continue to get this same error. Any idea what that means?

I am getting the exact errors as Iansmellis (quote above) and when I remove those I get (not joking) about a 1000 more errors in a ton more scripts. Most of the errors are occuring in the Engines/MLQuests folder...I have set my Expansion to .None because I only want to run T2A style and I made all the adjustments regarding that as well....anyone else have a quick solution to this or am I not able to use this distro package? (I am using RunUO2.3)

ruaduck

Sorceror
So i am new.. Not sure what i am doing. Does Medusa and the eggs not work with 2.4 and your distro? I'm just so lost as why there is not an altar to get into Medusa.