RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New Body Values Patch 7.0.26.4

milva

Sorceror
He did release the patch you just had to email him, it was for client side, but we had added
them server side then released a patch for them.

_Epila_

Sorceror
Yes, no idea what the MountedID is though, I searched the range 16000 to 16100 and found ANOTHER NEW MOUNT for which I have no name, or body value...

MountID 16070 - looks like some sort of armored bull/ram, and it seems to be high-res.

MountID 16070 - Ethereal Boura Vet Reward, the anim ID id is 432

I am trying to locate the tiger mountID

Vorspire

Knight
Any luck _Epila_ ? :)

We've checked 15500 to 17000 - nothing but a few weird light sources.
It's gotta be there though, somewhere, OSI had a tiger event and gave away one so I've heard...

_Epila_

Sorceror
No luck till now :(
I'm guessing the tiger mountitem is not near the other mountitems...but searching one by one (65k items?) is totally out of question
Maybe any file or mount anim/id correlation? Or spoffing OSI packets

Vorspire

Knight
One of our admins came up with an XMLSpawner that increments the MountedID by 1, so all you gotta do is flip a switch and stare at the screen, flip it when you mount up and note the ID.
Until we have a utility to read the new animations, we have to do it this way, it's still better than manually clicking I guess.

The_Man

Sorceror
Ya know.. I was thinking about this and since UO doesn't have any shaders to mess with things. You could use a screen grab comparison to find it afk. I will give it a go if you wouldn't mind sharing your xml script. I imagine you're close to finding if not have already found it by now though. 18 hours is a long time to look for mounts lol.

Vorspire

Knight
I found out it's actually easier to just use Fiddler and use a filter in the TileData viewer.

For example, the filter to find any linked item for ethereals is by "Animation", you will find that filtering Animation with the value 432 will turn up the Tiller, 16070, for the Boura.

I've searched for the Tiger's body value in the same way and it appears it has not yet been added/implemented by OSI.

bayoukid

Sorceror
where can I get this client from I tried to patch up but can't !!! I get ( Error reading okay message from socket Wrong protocol version Could not connect to a patch server Make sure you have an active connection to the Internet via an ISP or a direct connection Your client may not be the most recent version.)
Update for client 7.0.31.0
im at 6.0.10.0 so low U.O. Samurai Empire

Vorspire

Knight
You have to download and install a fresh copy of Ultima Online Classic, I don't think patching clients from versions below 7.0.9.0 is supported any more.

NollKoll

Sorceror
Thanks Noll :p
You said it was kinda buggy for dismounting, is it really so bad?
sort of odd that u following up a skype convo here... but ah well...

Yea hard to target urself etc, dunno if its just me. Hopefully they will patch it soon

Vorspire

Knight
sort of odd that u following up a skype convo here... but ah well...

Yea hard to target urself etc, dunno if its just me. Hopefully they will patch it soon

Just figured if we're going to have an ambiguous conversation about a feature and share it with the community we might as well include all the details and that includes bugs :p

Miracle99

Squire
Vorspire.

i tried to make a tiger mount with the 16071 mount id but its invisible when i mount up. Client is 7.0.31 so I would think I shouldnt have a problem.

boba

Sorceror
Vorspire.

i tried to make a tiger mount with the 16071 mount id but its invisible when i mount up. Client is 7.0.31 so I would think I shouldnt have a problem.

Vorspire the mounted ID is correct at 16071 and body value for male is 1254 female is 1255

the issue you are having with the unseen tiger is not your client feel free to PM me :) below is a proper mounted tiger ;)

Attachments

• tiger.png
    18.4 KB · Views: 34