RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

new shard

Ahh, it is all good. At least people liked it.. that was a reward in its own and made it worthwhile. A lot of it is still incomplete. It was a lot of fun to build and it brought a lot of new ideas. I have a server now. Just setting up in my free time and am lucky to have staff that have helped for years. This was all my fault for not running it on my own like others warned, but I figured I could trust a friend... ha. I'm just grateful for the kind comments and that I'm back working again in real life, so that keeps me happy along with this hobby.

Erevan

Sorceror
I've resisted posting for some time now, but after Jason's latest dramatics (and the fact that RunUO is essentially dead), I figure I should post before the site goes offline for good, whenever that may be.

I find all of this so... amusing. A self-professed "brain cancer" patient, steals glorified copy/paste work from a known stalker who has a penchant for demented tales of grandeur. I've told you before: the two of you belong in matrimony.

I especially enjoyed Jason's confessional and promise to "do right" by the community when he "returned". Psychopathy isn't cured overnight. Would an earnest, sincere person still be such a drama queen that they would spend 15 minutes down-voting all of your posts on a website that you haven't posted on in months? It's appalling that anyone would fall for his duplicitous bullshit.

It's all so befitting, Jason, truly. Your lone "friend" is giving you a taste of your own medicine.. a gift so richly deserved after all of the shit countless people have had to tolerate from you over the last couple of years. You were a plague on society, and I can see not much has changed (unsurprisingly so). I feel absolutely no sympathy for you.

Oh is this thread still active? The shit you have given people over the years far outdoes anything I did.. at least I am trying to be a better person, your post shows the reason why people still don't like you. Have a nice weekend.

Erevan

Sorceror
LOL. Seriously? Feel free to enlighten everyone on how "being a better person" encompasses down-voting a dozen or more posts dated from months ago, so childishly? I had hoped your stupid ass would have moved on a long time ago, but evidently you're still infatuated with me. Unfortunately, I don't have any analgesic cream to mail you to soothe the butt-hurt you're still moping about from two years ago. You harassed both my wife and I for well over a year, and I've kept every last screenshot to prove it. Perhaps I was mistaken to shut down that blog containing everything. I'd be more than happy to launch it yet again.

I've been an integral part of the emulation community for nearly a decade, and can guarantee I've earned more respect for my pinky finger than you'll ever hope to achieve. People know you, know about you, and they just can't fucking stand you. Did you really think posting a bunch of halfwit rhetoric would earn you a free pass? You may have fooled some people into believing you're a "changed man", but anyone capable of forming an objective opinion would know better. It says a lot about your acumen that you feel it necessary to troll amid trying to deceive people into believing you're a genuine person. You're a piece of shit, and a leech on humanity. Always have been, always will be.

Not so long ago, I was passive about your constant harassment. I sat by and hoped it would blow over. I don't have the patience nor the desire to do that again, Jason. Get on with your life.. whatever that may mean for you. Welfare, prison, overdosing on a prescription narcotic.. I don't give a shit. This community was well off without having you around, and I promise you, the number of people who would give a damn if you left can be counted on one hand. The rest are your multiple personalities you so frequently use to harass people.

It would seem to me that Doc is trying very hard to change his ways and not cause the copious amounts of hate and discontent that he used too. What I find very disturbing is that people cannot be big/adult enough to forgive or to let him try to move on without being total children about it.

We have ALL done or said shit we should not have. We all should get the chance to change. I know I have messed up big time with one shard owner very badly...but we were adult enough to get over it and now are still very good friends. We even share scripts and help each other out.

I feel sorry for the people that cannot forgive or give people another chance. I really really do feel very sorry for them.

Doc I think that for all this shit people are saying and pulling that you are doing an amazing job of trying to stick with the changes.

Misha

milva

Sorceror
Runuo needs a Moderator, Erevan this sort of drama should be taken to a Private Message. with "this he said she said", no one really cares. Runuo would be for sharing idea's-scripts-help etc.

pooka01

Sorceror
Reputation can be eraned and lost the same day, if you keep pointing out the bad things someone did in the past, this person might just take his old attitudes and say he changed for nothing else but the same conditions of acceptation.
Can't say who is right or not but i sincerely don't care that much, as long as there's still people around talking.

Erevan

Sorceror
It would seem to me that Doc is trying very hard to change his ways and not cause the copious amounts of hate and discontent that he used too. What I find very disturbing is that people cannot be big/adult enough to forgive or to let him try to move on without being total children about it.

We have ALL done or said shit we should not have. We all should get the chance to change. I know I have messed up big time with one shard owner very badly...but we were adult enough to get over it and now are still very good friends. We even share scripts and help each other out.

I feel sorry for the people that cannot forgive or give people another chance. I really really do feel very sorry for them.

Doc I think that for all this shit people are saying and pulling that you are doing an amazing job of trying to stick with the changes.

Misha

You haven't the vaguest clue what my wife and I have had to tolerate from Jason since 2012.
  • Harassing and threatening emails that carried over to JoinUO's forums, where he was banned several times by Derrick.
  • Spamming of the old Orbsydia forums with vulgar, defamatory, and obscene content.. most of which involved my wife and sexual references toward her.
  • Use of a DDOS attack on Orbsydia after he was banned / firewalled by Administration (Rob, aka Khaybel).
  • Use of a DDOS attack on a server operated by my wife and I, as well as failed attempts against its site(s).
  • Spamming and other harassment of both my wife and I across several other sites.
  • Purchased 'Orbsydia.co' and utilized my legal name and online alias, posing as the owner of the real Orbsydia (identity theft).
  • Registered several servers on JoinUO utilizing the names of servers/sites operated by my wife and I.
  • Repeated contact requests with obscene messages via Facebook, using multiple accounts.
The list goes on and on. We were subjected to constant, daily harassment from Jason, spanning no less than nine months. Do you have any idea what it's like to be persistently stalked by a psychopath? I doubt it.

You don't repent and correct the error of your ways after that sort of nonsense. It isn't as simple as "forgiving" him and moving on. It's not as though it's just a few petty insults I'm unable to move past. He threatened my wife, made disparaging (sexual) remarks about her, etc. The stalking, the impersonation, and so on.

Forgive me if I'm overly wary of his sudden desire to start trolling me on ServUO. I've visited the site exactly four times in the last six months, two of which being in the last 24 hours. I have absolutely no reason to believe that this is anything other than him starting his shit all over again.. without cause.

Here's a sample of the first chunk of bullshit I've archived involving Jason. You're welcome to do what you will with it. This isn't just hearsay I've been posting, it's fact:

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/76725642/Jason Elliot - Harassment.rar

For the record, I haven't said a damn word to or about Jason since he and I's agreement to go our separate ways at the end of 2012, early 2013. In fact, I've barely been involved in the emulation community for the past year, only recently getting that itch again a few months ago. Logging into ServUO to find a dozen or more posts down-voted by Jason for no reason whatsoever, is bound to get my attention.

Runuo needs a Moderator, Erevan this sort of drama should be taken to a Private Message. with "this he said she said", no one really cares. Runuo would be for sharing idea's-scripts-help etc.
No, it shouldn't. If he is going to start his harassment again, people need to be aware of it.

The only harassment here is your own. And you sir, are a moderator on joinuo Orbit Storm?

You don't repent and correct the error of your ways after that sort of nonsense.

So what do you do? Donate to have your past let go? I apologized here and elsewhere.. I have kept my promise to be better to jerks.

Half of your post are lies.

A forum name is not "your" legal name. Otherwise there would have to be a prison just for everyone named some version of Legolas :p

Sometimes I wonder why I'm trying.

Erevan

Sorceror
Who the hell said anything about a donation? I don't want your money. I still recall your "donation" that you issued a charge-back on 24 hours after getting banned for calling my wife a "slut", me a "fucking retard", and threatening to kill everyone on the Staff team. Thankfully, PayPal saw right through your bullshit and denied your claim. I didn't give a shit about the $12.32, it was a matter of principle (and the desire to not have a bullshit blemish on our PayPal account).

None of what I've posted is a "lie" -- I've even substantiated it all with screenshots. You used my legal birth name, not just my alias.

As for your "promise to be better", why the persistent down-votes on ServUO? You did that shit last year and I ignored it. Then you down-vote another dozen or so today (again, proof displayed above) for what purpose exactly? Because you're a fucking troll and a stalker. You're not going to bullshit your way out of this.

Actually Arwen called her those. I don't use the word slut. I might use fucking retard. And the reason for vhargebacks was because in two days we had pretty much conquered your shard. We just used runecrafting and used it on clothing.. your newb champ crashed the shard every hour.. so yeah we complained after you banned us. I filed a chargeback. Now can you get your story straight and quit hijacking threads? As a moderator at joinuo, I'd imagine you'd follow those principles. You seem very angry because I didn't like your posts or thought they were' as usual argumentative or talking down about servuo or someone's script work.

You've changed your name many times there.. so pot calling kettle black.

You got kicked off Orbsydia team so as usual, you threw a hissy fit, copied orb and turned and renamed it AdaptUO.

You're as guilty as anyone.

Please back on topic. Honestly I was done with this thread.

Erevan

Sorceror
Actually Arwen called her those. I don't use the word slut. I might use fucking retard.

Have you forgotten the satire application you submitted on Orbysdia, with all of the sexual innuendos about my wife? How convenient. You definitely used the term "slut".

And the reason for vhargebacks was because in two days we had pretty much conquered your shard. We just used runecrafting and used it on clothing.. your newb champ crashed the shard every hour.. so yeah we complained after you banned us. I filed a chargeback.

You "conquered" abysmal content left over from Beta, that several players pined to have retained. The community in its entirety changed course a few months after your departure, so insulting the admittedly questionable development at the time is quite moot and hardly upsetting. It's interesting that you're now claiming you issued the charge-back because you were essentially "bored", which is an admittance of fraudulent use of the PayPal dispute system. If you're willing to admit you defrauded PayPal, why should anyone believe a word you type?

Now can you get your story straight and quit hijacking threads? As a moderator at joinuo, I'd imagine you'd follow those principles.

Are you really going to complain about a topic you hijacked, being hijacked by someone you harassed for a year or more and are now starting to harass again? Not sure I can wrap my brain around that one.

You seem very angry because I didn't like your posts or thought they were' as usual argumentative or talking down about servuo or someone's script work.

You rated a post asking for a backup copy of a system no longer available, as "dumb". Are you fucking serious? What part of my post was argumentative or "talking down"? You're delusional, as usual. There were only two or three posts where I cited ServUO's lack of updates and frequent downtime, yet you have down-voted every single one of my posts.

You've changed your name many times there.. so pot calling kettle black.

Wouldn't have needed to, if I hadn't needed to hide from a stalker.

You got kicked off Orbsydia team so as usual, you threw a hissy fit, copied orb and turned and renamed it AdaptUO.

Feel free to ask Rob (Khaybel) over at CraftUO, I'm sure he'll correct you. I left Orbsydia under my own volition due to a disagreement with Mitty and his ineptitude with development. I proceeded to create AdaptUO, with Rob's blessing, and eventually ditched the project in favor of a different service altogether. How is any of that relevant? Perhaps you're envious.

LOL! I just recalled your fake "cease and desist" letter emailed to both myself and Rob, claiming that Sythen's "Blue Magic" system was really a scam system used to "hack" your server and "steal" information from your computer. You even claimed we hacked your dummy email using encrypted data stored in the Orbsydia SQL database! The best part was when I contacted the law firm you claimed to have retained the services of, they had never heard of you or that particular case.

We made an agreement well over a year ago that I would have no contact with you under any circumstances. I've held true to my word, in spite of your persistent trolling this past year on ServUO.

Like I said, you're a psychopath.

For the last time, yes I did some things in the past I regret. Some you have mentioned you have confused with Arwen. Once again, I came back to uo and apologized and have been trying to help people, help other shard owners, donating to projects like servuo and have to Vitanex because they are great and the community is very supportive. You seem to want to disrupt or argue anywhere you are.. and are not happy unless you get the last word in. This thread isn't about my past. Everyone knows it, everyone knows I have apologized. You are simply trying to get me angry and start acting like I did again. Not going to happen, so relax.. it is going to be ok, Sparky.

Erevan

Sorceror
I haven't confused a damn thing with Awren (Phil). He and I's troubles were limited to a few emails and a bit of trolling on JoinUO; nothing to the extent you did, and certainly not over the course of a year. Your efforts to become a reformed member of society are commendable, but entirely irrelevant when you're starting your shit again under the guise of down-voting "negativity". Feel free to rationalize why every post is down-voted. Your deluded perception of my posts isn't justification enough to start your shit. To be quite frank, you should have never down-voted any of my posts regardless of what your opinion of them was. We had an agreement that you have clearly broken, and now you want to victimize yourself when I call you out on it? If you want sympathy, you'll find it in the dictionary somewhere between shit and syphilis.