RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Noobtown looking for devs/coowners/staff

Hello everyone!

I am looking for an Owner, devs and staff.
(I will of course co own and script :D)
I am going public very soon with my shard Noobtown. Why the name? I had my Unreal Tournament 99 server called that :)

Short about the server.

SE era, nothing extra added and nothing from ML/SA/HS etc.
720 Skillcap/225 Stat
Set ableskills (like test center) Must eat scrolls to set to 120. Just so we wont ruin the champs.
1 account and 1 character per account. Strict.
All Facets felucca rules.
Facets: Ilshenar, Malas, Felucca, Tukuno. (Siege perilious style)
All normal guardzones.
Gauntlet is PVP restricted. (Special area is set for that)
Nothing extra to start with. You can set your skills but you need to work for everything else.
BODs will be set to 3% easier chance to get colored.
TOTs season one will be avaible for 3 months then who knows.
Vet rewards 3 months instead of 1 year.
AFK macroing is allowed even resources , since you only have 1 acc go ahead. (We need to keep an eye on all IPs daily.

This is just alittle about the shard. If you join the team we will discuss the future together.

Why a server with Siege Perilous set and set skills?
I want a server that everyone can enjoy but still have to work alittle for themselfs. A shard with PVP and the feeling that your not safe while PVMing. Teamwork is cruical.

Why will this server work?
Who does not want to play a server like this? There is not one, or maybe there is but not many out there.
I think this will be a success!
Contact me on PM or by mail : [email protected]

Take care!