RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Okay alot seems to have changed.

Darktanion

Wanderer
Okay alot seems to have changed.

I think once I get this figured out I will be fine on the scripting part lol, I used to tinker around on here and wanted to come back and do some more scripting. However it seems there are more .net frameworks now and there are newer things being used. I use RunUO with UOGateway still, I have never used the Razor or the UOConnect before so I figured I better stick to the programs I knew from back when.
My issue this time is a new issue that I cannot seem to find on the forums anywhere, so I will just post it and hope someone has seen this or knows y it would be doing this to me. I have a router, but I downloaded that Hmachi program to by-pass the router all together and I still get this issue. As you will see I have downloaded UOML from fileplanet and installed and updated it to the farthest that it will allow me to go. Then I have .net framework 2.?????? so I know I have a fresh install and a fresh setup so this confuses me. I have never seen this issue as I said before. Any help greatly appreciated......and thanks in adavance........
Also I did not make an administrator but it does this issue even if i had put in an administrator account......
Code:
RunUO - [www.runuo.com] Version 2.0, Build 2959.20979
Core: Running on .NET Framework Version 2.0.50727
Core: Optimizing for 2 processors
Scripts: Compiling C# scripts...done (cached)
Scripts: Compiling VB.NET scripts...no files found.
Scripts: Verifying...done (2120 items, 500 mobiles)
Regions: Loading...done
World: Loading...done (99895 items, 2418 mobiles) (4.09 seconds)
This server has no accounts.
Do you want to create the owner account now? (y/n)
Account not created.
[COLOR="Red"]Restricting client version to 6.0.14.2. Action to be taken: LenientKick[/COLOR]
Listening: 127.0.0.1:2593---> this should just be my cpu as host ip<----
Listening: 192.???.?.?:2593----> this should be my primary ip address i would think<----
Listening: 5.???.??.???:2593 ---> this is from the hamachi not sure if i had to do this or not<----

oiii88

Sorceror
Sorry what exactly is your issue? I read your post and couldnt understand. If you are referring to the area in red. That can be set to false in clientverification.cs located in Scripts\Misc ..

If its not being able to connect. You have to be using the latest SVN to support patch 6.0.14.2 ... Callandor2k offers a pre compiled SVN that you can download that works with the patch if you add his latest core and recompile.