RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

"Old" RunUO Forum Archive

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ryan

RunUO Founder
Staff member
We've went ahead and unlocked the old forums at:

http://www.runuo.com/forums/

So they can be used as an archive.

The big red text at the top should help people find this forum but we realize this will help you with old things.

Thanks,
Ryan

HellRazor

Knight
We've went ahead and unlocked the old forums at:

http://www.runuo.com/forums/

So they can be used as an archive.

The big red text at the top should help people find this forum but we realize this will help you with old things.

Thanks,
Ryan

Getting an error:

Fatal error: Call to undefined function fetch_online_status() in /home/runuo/domains/runuo.com/public_html/forums/index.php on line 484

Kennyd

Sorceror
Weird, it's still online?
I been getting "This error (HTTP 500 Internal Server Error) means that the website you are visiting had a server problem which prevented the webpage from displaying." all the time for uh well the last month or so (didn't check before then)

Tarn Blackhail

Sorceror
Could be it was fixed...? I know for a couple days searching turned up 0 results no matter what i searched.. but its diff now.

he said "as well as most features of this forum" You could never post in or search the archive that I can remember. It was completely read only. Anyway, all posts in the archive were converted to the new forum, the only reason it was there was because of linking. You can still find things from it with minimal effort, especially since the old forum used permalinks

seemone

Wanderer
As a total newbie, I keep finding links to the old forums around the internet, links that refer to possibly useful tutorials and documentation, invaluable to newcomers like me.
I'd like to join my voice to the ones of those who'd like to see the old forum archive restored.

Thanks for your work on RunUO!

Pure Insanity

Sorceror
As a total newbie, I keep finding links to the old forums around the internet, links that refer to possibly useful tutorials and documentation, invaluable to newcomers like me.
I'd like to join my voice to the ones of those who'd like to see the old forum archive restored.

Thanks for your work on RunUO!

Actually, a smart url re-writer would probably do the job just fine.

Vorspire

Knight
Actually, a smart url re-writer would probably do the job just fine.

Or a smart redirection service on the old domain which would be more viable for redirecting links to posts and attachments, etc.
The main issue is the indexing format for threads is different from the old forums.

Status
Not open for further replies.