RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

OSI Patchs- Questions

moonrune

Wanderer
OSI Patchs- Questions

Hi again, i have some questions about UO Client, but i don't know if this section is the right to place my question...

I want to know if is possible to back-up a patched version of UO:ML client to a use in a new install to avoid to download all files again, or if exist a way to make a manual patch without connecting to OSI\EA server to take the files. Thanks.

HellRazor

Knight
moonrune;689801 said:
Hi again, i have some questions about UO Client, but i don't know if this section is the right to place my question...

I want to know if is possible to back-up a patched version of UO:ML client to a use in a new install to avoid to download all files again, or if exist a way to make a manual patch without connecting to OSI\EA server to take the files. Thanks.

Sure, you can just copy the entire client directory.

The only thing is that the installation path for UO is stored in the system registry and the client will always read its files from that directory. So be aware of that.