RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Pandora's Box Mirror

Phantom

Knight
Quantos I uploaded the files to sourceforge about 3 weeks ago :)

There are 50+ mirriors thanks to sourceforge.

Phantom

Knight
I have updated Nemesis code, to support the .NET Framework 2.0 Final, this code also fixes a bug I found.

This code can be found on the CVS module Nemesis using the seanchen-group sourceforge project. I have also updated some other code, but never really posted, what I have posted can be downloaded.

The files Arya posted WILL NOT WORK with Visual Studio 2005 and .NET Framework 2.0 because of changes within the .NET Framework.

AbbyNormal

Wanderer
I think it's wonderful that so many have kept pandoras box accessable.Thank you for that.My question is,did anyone manage to keep the faqs?Recently installed it on my computer AGAIN but I have forgotten how to get tokuno to show up on it :mad: At one time I could go into options and check the box beside tokuno,but this time it isn't showing up so I can click it *wonders why things never work the same way twice*
If anyone knows how to get it to work I would appreciate the help.
Thanks in advance!!!

Phantom

Knight
BillyTheKid said:
tried it and it require framework 1.0 but RunUO 2.0 require framework 2.0 :cool:

What is your point?

You can have both versions of the .NET Framework installed, besides that, there is nearly no chance this tool even works with RunUO 2.0

Even if it does, its really outdated.

BillyTheKid

Wanderer
Wich is best then ?

Phantom said:
What is your point?

You can have both versions of the .NET Framework installed, besides that, there is nearly no chance this tool even works with RunUO 2.0

Even if it does, its really outdated.

Wich tool is better than Pandora Box then ?

pandora will work with 2.0, just the box server does not - so it needs major fixing

i amy try to get the box server to work, so that the extra tools and such are then available, if i do i will post the fixes up here

if anyone else manages to before hand - or manages to get a major hurdle of it done, even posting those might help

Datus

Wanderer
I dont understand this. Do I need to downgrade from .net 2.0 in order to use this stuff? Wow that makes no sense. Is this how all .NET apps are? Not only dependant on the frame work, but also specific antiquated versions of the frame work? HAHAHAHAHA!!!! Oh man I hope I'm wrong...