RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Pandoras Box & ML items

cerunnos

Wanderer
Pandoras Box & ML items

on the learnuo.com site was an update for the PB on ML items.
where can i get it now?
greetings
Cerunnos

I would give great BIG HUGS to whoever lets us all know. ;) having a heck of a time trying to get my box server to work so just gave up after oooh 20 tries. lol
I did see a link on some other site i think but was on a mission for something else so i didnt link to it. *slaps forehead* of course i cant remember where i had seen it.

DragonBoy

Wanderer
Anyone can modify the current data files, for Pandora's Box, while it might not support the new maps. There isn't any reason the people that want it, couldn't do it themselfs, it only takes time.

My guess anyone who would have the ability to update Pandora's Box would rather spend their time to update the code, not worry about the data files, that are used. In other words people, if you want the new decorations so badly, you should modify the data files and provide them to the community.