RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Pandora's Box question

Ajax2000

Wanderer
Pandora's Box question

Hey there, recently started using Pandora's Box and have a few questions.

While looking through InsideUO, I found things that I knew UO had had in it, but were never put in OSI's game and I havent found them in Pandora's Box either.

Things like adding Dawn and Exodus mobiles as well as various items.

Can someone help me out on how to add these to Pandora's Box? A tutorial or instructions to PB would be helpful as well. I havent been able to find one anywhere.

Seanchen.net

Wanderer
Ajax2000 said:
Hey there, recently started using Pandora's Box and have a few questions.

While looking through InsideUO, I found things that I knew UO had had in it, but were never put in OSI's game and I havent found them in Pandora's Box either.

Things like adding Dawn and Exodus mobiles as well as various items.

Can someone help me out on how to add these to Pandora's Box? A tutorial or instructions to PB would be helpful as well. I havent been able to find one anywhere.

download the source, and learn and modify the source code and data files.

You have alot of work ahead of you, so its not something somebody can "tell" you how to do, because to tell you means one would have had to do it themselfs which would mean they most likely woudl have released it.

irro

Page
Intill the next Runuo update, some mobiles and dynamatic (usable) items like doors cant be added in PB, since the server wont know what it is.

But you can go to www.learnuo.com and in the downloads section under Program Patches there is an update for ML items.

Sunshine

Wanderer
irro said:
Intill the next Runuo update, some mobiles and dynamatic (usable) items like doors cant be added in PB, since the server wont know what it is.

But you can go to www.learnuo.com and in the downloads section under Program Patches there is an update for ML items.

Something is wrong there? I can not even find any download section or anything..can you please check and see if it is just me?

LowCastle

Wanderer
LearnUO was hacked.

The LearnUO website has been hacked. Their front page was replaced by that grim reaper image yesterday or the day before. It is sad that some people get their jollies by causing sorrow. Irro is a good guy and didn't deserve to get hacked.
Phantom is a moderator there. I would imagine they are aware of the situation. Hopefully they will be back up and running soon.

Sunshine

Wanderer
LowCastle said:
The LearnUO website has been hacked. Their front page was replaced by that grim reaper image yesterday or the day before. It is sad that some people get their jollies by causing sorrow. Irro is a good guy and didn't deserve to get hacked.
Phantom is a moderator there. I would imagine they are aware of the situation. Hopefully they will be back up and running soon.

yes and I agree I know Irro, he is a very nice person and tries hard to help. IT is Beyond sad someone did this. I will watch and hope they are able to correct this and the person who did it is charged and delt with Harshly...

Thanks for the response and information