RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

PHP scripts for MyRunUO

Pure Insanity

Sorceror
Yeah, that doesn't help much at all. Hell, I tried looking for some info on MyRunUO on the forum last night. Only to have pretty much no luck at all. The link that MyRunUO points to in the text file I have, to get info on MyRunUO doesn't even work any more. I found a page that has the php files and even an updated paperdoll. I see the posts were talking about a pdf file, another thing which I can't find.

I'm starting to think vBulletin's search feature sucks more then any forum I've ever used. It's very hard to find something on the forum, unless you find the right topic and use the search within topic feature. But even then, it's still hard to do.

So please...if you find the real topic for MyRunUO or the pdf file. Let me know. Been thinking about if I want to use MyRunUO or not. Figured I might as well mess with it and see if I want to bother with it or not.

dotosco

Sorceror
James420;849322 said:
Yeah, that doesn't help much at all. Hell, I tried looking for some info on MyRunUO on the forum last night. Only to have pretty much no luck at all. The link that MyRunUO points to in the text file I have, to get info on MyRunUO doesn't even work any more. I found a page that has the php files and even an updated paperdoll. I see the posts were talking about a pdf file, another thing which I can't find.

I'm starting to think vBulletin's search feature sucks more then any forum I've ever used. It's very hard to find something on the forum, unless you find the right topic and use the search within topic feature. But even then, it's still hard to do.

So please...if you find the real topic for MyRunUO or the pdf file. Let me know. Been thinking about if I want to use MyRunUO or not. Figured I might as well mess with it and see if I want to bother with it or not.

Here is the PDF link http://www.google.com.br/url?sa=t&s...07DqBg&usg=AFQjCNFJKfIVRSs7VC8wnDMnyNKyG3tKRA