RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

PHP scripts for MyRunUO

bzk90

Lord
what part of archive dont you understand?, no support is available in the archivem these scripts were designed for pre rc1 versions of runuo, if they dont work then either make a new one or give up

Thraxus

Sorceror
Castel said:
Is it possible to use this script if the webserver/sql server is in one location and the runuo server is on a different machine? or is this not possible?

Yes it is. I'm doing that myself.

Maybe its just me, but I don't see what the problem is if people want to reply to topics in the Archive forum. There's nothing forcing anyone to provide support here unless they want to, and if the RunUO team absolutely didn't want any posts made here, wouldn't they just disable the ability to do so?

Just my opinion though, take it or leave it as you see fit.

bzk90

Lord
zippy has said that these threads are for refrence only, this means you can look at them and use them, but if they dont work then then your are sol

the original idea of the archive from what i see was to hold scripts from the migration to rc0 from beta 36, from what i have read these posts were eventualy support to be deleted, but they never did(mayby zippy got to bussy i dont know) point is these are for refrence only and most of these scripts dont work

the ones that do work are under the take it and leave policy, your free to use it but dont expect support on them

if you want support on them they should take it to the support forum as these threads are here as REFRENCE ONLY

thats what i get from the top post atleast

Castel

Wanderer
bzk90 you guys need to really think about laying off the caffeine. You guys are so quick to jump on someone about a post you don't bother to even read it. All I asked was if it was possible. I did not ask anyone to run me through how to do it, or any support related questions.

Thraxus, thanks for the answer. Now that I know it's possible I can start to dig through it and figure out how to make it work.

Phantom

Knight
Castel said:
bzk90 you guys need to really think about laying off the caffeine. You guys are so quick to jump on someone about a post you don't bother to even read it. All I asked was if it was possible. I did not ask anyone to run me through how to do it, or any support related questions.

Thraxus, thanks for the answer. Now that I know it's possible I can start to dig through it and figure out how to make it work.

Doesn't mean bzk isn't right.

bzk90

Lord
Castel said:

never the less its considered necroing which is against the rules so DONT DO IT, but by all means ignore me, just dont expect much support with that kind attitude

DaLaw66

Sorceror
This system still works with RU1.0 (The php scripts atleast).
To make it work for RU1.0 just read the readme, install the PHP files to your webroot and edit your MyRunUO's Config.cs to fit the settings of your webserver.

Sommy

Sorceror
Hi

i have one problem whit the status.php

the status.php give alway There are no players online.

why what can i do to fix it.

thanx for help

Sorry for bad english

Atlas

Wanderer
Installed the PHP version of Myrunuo -- after some tweaking I got everything to run smooth but... I get the following error in skills.php

Code:
Warning: Division by zero in C:\httpd\htdocs\runuo\skills.php on line 78

Any ideas?

Thnaks.

Seanchen.net

Wanderer
zippy has said that these threads are for refrence only, this means you can look at them and use them, but if they dont work then then your are sol

the original idea of the archive from what i see was to hold scripts from the migration to rc0 from beta 36, from what i have read these posts were eventualy support to be deleted, but they never did(mayby zippy got to bussy i dont know) point is these are for refrence only and most of these scripts dont work

the ones that do work are under the take it and leave policy, your free to use it but dont expect support on them

if you want support on them they should take it to the support forum as these threads are here as REFRENCE ONLY

thats what i get from the top post atleast

Its just a warning....

But you should fix the code so it doesn't have a division by 0

DaLaw66

Sorceror
Atlas said:
Installed the PHP version of Myrunuo -- after some tweaking I got everything to run smooth but... I get the following error in skills.php

Code:
Warning: Division by zero in C:\httpd\htdocs\runuo\skills.php on line 78

Any ideas?

Thnaks.
Post around that line here?

noob2

Wanderer
everything works but the paperdoll i went to the page the image was supose to come from and i get this error

Fatal error: Call to undefined function: imagecreatefrompng() in c:\web\htdocs\myrunuo\paperdoll.php on line 396

Arvoreen

Sorceror
noob2 said:
everything works but the paperdoll i went to the page the image was supose to come from and i get this error

Fatal error: Call to undefined function: imagecreatefrompng() in c:\web\htdocs\myrunuo\paperdoll.php on line 396

I'm betting you don't have the GD library installed, which gives PHP it's ability to manipulate graphics.

Seanchen.net

Wanderer
Requests for this thread to be locked....

Clearly there is a problem with the script, based on the fact, every post since RC0 has been support questions.

DaLaw66

Sorceror
Actually no, its working just fine.
Can anyone tell me where I can change the id's of the base person in the script? say make them look like elves?
(Im guessing its in paperdoll.cs)

Seanchen.net

Wanderer
DaLaw66 said:
Actually no, its working just fine.
Can anyone tell me where I can change the id's of the base person in the script? say make them look like elves?
(Im guessing its in paperdoll.cs)

I doubt it, since this seperate script has nothing to do with that class.

It most likely could be handled in the php script, you should add code to change the artwork.

I still think this 2 year old thread, that has numerious reports of not working, and the fact the author cannot support it anymore.

This thread should be locked.