RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Question about spawners.

Teagan

Sorceror
Running Final Repack 2.0.
I have a god-placed castle in the middle of nowhere Malas with some Taunting Frenchmen (blue NPC) on spawner. Alongside with that I have 6 (hidden) traps that throw animals (shrunken animal icons) at unsuspecting players - cows/bulls/chickens/goats per level of the castle. Traveling through the castle with the Frenchmen 'throwing' stuff at you can be tricky, but the reward would be worth it.
My question here is I am pondering about having a spawner set up for the teleporters (maybe 4 per level plus one going up to the next level) so that all teleporters spawn at random locations every time while hidden inside the castle.
I don't know if I sound confusing in this or not, but trying to make it clear.
Would this make me an ass? I already have champion spawns on spawners (with safe-resurrect locations frozen) for an additional challenge.

Teagan

Sorceror
I made a few changes to the original plan. However, would this seem almost ridiculous to you peeps? The SmartSpawn and SpawnonTrigger are also activated.
Scratch the visible/true bit, makes finding the right teleporter too easy. Might just go with moongates with different itemid.

Attachments

• spawner.PNG
    466.9 KB · Views: 6