RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Razor with 7.x clients

Ryan

RunUO Founder
Staff member
Artaxerxes;812225 said:
Yup, works fine here, at least when connecting to uogamers.

Which of course is our best "testbed" - with a thousand or so users it lets us know quickly if it's working :)

psz

Administrator
Another new version of Razor has just been released.

This fixes a problem on OSI.

(If Razor doesn't autoupdate, wait about 3 hours, or run the updater.exe manually)

Marvin19491

Sorceror
I never doubted you guys . And as with everything you have touched since RUO. 1.0 you have proven that you all are gods. ALL HAIL RUO TEAM!!!!

P.S. Where should I send the virgin to sacrifice in your name? :D

jameslee

Wanderer
Could anyone possibly post a link to the download of the new client? I deaf, dumb, blind or stupid or any of the combination of the above but this website sucks to navigate and I can't find squat.

oiii88

Sorceror
Razor

Your client should automaticly update if it doesnt you can download from above or go into your razor folder and manually run the updater.

psz

Administrator
In the client, yes. There's a lot of new art.

Of course, to use any new items you'll have to script them, first.

Thilgon

Sorceror
psz;812384 said:
In the client, yes. There's a lot of new art.

Of course, to use any new items you'll have to script them, first.

Before scripting them, we'll have to wait until the RunUO core is modified to read itemID's past 0x4000... Since almost all of them are past that limit.
However, animations works very fine, it's pretty nice to see a phoenix around that is not a blazing eagle :)

Thanks for the efforts with razor, i really appreciate :)

oiii88

Sorceror
Donavon[Midnight];812380 said:
Is there a walk through for manually updating razor

Go into the root razor folder on your pc. programfiles/razor or where ever you have it installed.. There will be a file named "Updater.exe" just double click it. And to answer the previous question, the link is located in my last post by clicking there it says " Razor"

deathwearer

Sorceror
Didn't keep myself well informed about the latest UO release, but is the 7.x client the same as the Stygian abyss client anounced? Or SA is another client?

psz

Administrator
SA client is the SA client.

7.x is the latest update to the 2D "Classic" client.

freezes upon login

my client freezes as soon as I login, I just did a fresh install of windows and uo. I ran the razor updater, anyone have any ideas?