RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Recruiting for The Archeronne RunUO Shard!

Vale

Wanderer
Recruiting for The Archeronne RunUO Shard!

Ok, we are looking for more staff members that are first, interested in helping finish our map in sphere and then second, spawning it in RunUO and continuing on into Beta... We have a custom map so we are using sphere to create the statics files for our RunUO shard since RunUO does not support this yet. Once we have finished the map, we are going to be moving it over to the RunUO emulator where we will spawn the map with npcs/monsters/doors/etc...We will open the world into Beta testing around what we expect will be RunUO Beta 14/15 and we hope that factions will be ready for us to toy around with, we have some great ideas in store...

To apply for staff you should have knowledge of the sphere commands and how to use them for building. Follow this link and look under the "Applying for Staff" section to find out more. http://www.archeronne.com/join.htm

Ok, thanks for reading. If you have any questions please email me at [email protected]

PS-Moderators, if you feel that this post is "out of line", then please remove it.

Vale

Wanderer
Ok we are still interested in staff, but now we are looking for scripters. We have one city left to do and then the map will be ready to use in RunUO, it should be done by Wednesday and opened up for spawning that night at most Friday.

If anyone on the boards here is good at scripting and has not commited to a shard yet, please take a look at our website at www.archeronne.com and put in an application for staff :)

If you have any questions aside of this, post here, pm me or email me at [email protected]

thanks
-Vale

Dian

Sorceror
we are using sphere to create the statics files for our RunUO shard since RunUO does not support this yet.

Sure it does, You just dont have an command scripted to export items to *.wsc file, ;)

Vale

Wanderer
Well lol yea, I only said that so that I did not have to go into detail and explain why we used sphere instead of RunUO. We started the map about a month or so ago and at that time none of us were really sure about the RunUO "way" of adding items to the world, we were coming from a sphere shard and it would be quicker and just the same to do it in sphere ;)

Speaking of... we are inches from completing the map and will be getting into the details of the RunUO server! We are really excited and urge anyone that is interested in helping us out to come take a look at our website and browse the boards!

www.archeronne.com