RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Recruiting for World Building/Deco!

Jaide

Wanderer
Dragon's Bane is a developing shard that is new, exciting and looking to add to our decorating team. We are in need of enthusiastic, productive member who communicates well (preferably with TeamSpeak) with our team and generally enjoys UO Deco projects. Dragon's Bane is completely custom; From our maps to our hand-spawned towns and deco, we have a wide range of needs and projects.

http://dragonsbaneuo.com/?p=120

Email [email protected] if you are interested in being a part of our team!

I'd love to hear from any interested individuals regarding my request!

Jaide

Wanderer
We are looking for someone who is self motivated, familiar with Pandora's Box and can handle constructive criticism. I personally am looking for someone who is easy to communicate with and a pleasure to have on our team.

If you looked at our website you can see some of the projects we have already completed. The kind of person we want will be flexible enough to switch back and forth between projects depending on urgency and also be dedicated enough to complete their own projects (Towns or dungeons that you will choose to decorate).
Depending on when you are online, we may be only communicating by forums. So you will need a forums account and stay updated so you are aware of important dates. The forums are also where our developers will be posting what they need to be worked on according to what systems they are working on. The amount of hours is not important, just that the progress is steady and noticeable.

You must be interviewed by the Owners in TeamSpeak. If you are accepted by them, you will begin training with the head of our In-Game Design.

Your training will be determined on how experienced you are with Pandora's box.

Duvaire

Wanderer
I'm a self starter, familiar with Pandora's Box and am okay with constructive criticism. Been told I'm a first-class world builder and work professionally in Customer Service, so I've got people skills. Also have some free time to work on your project. Training sounds wonderful. I've staffed on a number of servers and only had a couple hours of training all together. I love to learn about the game, so that really appeals to me.

What I'm really looking for is to spend the next few months dedicating my free time to your project and then be told by one of the owner's that they don't care if I'm there or not, preferably in the form of disrespectful insults in return for my hard work. I'm a female, so if the comments could be misogynistic in nature, maybe referring to me as "emotional" or in some similarly belittling manner, that makes volunteering such a pleasure. And if the other owner's would remain silent while that takes places, that show of solidarity and support for comments like that would be the best way to top off my experience.