RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Regions

R

Rakurai

Regions

Ok I just got Beta 5 yesterday and was looknig at the Regions.xml file. I am guessing this is where the regions are defined. Anyways looking at the propeties they allowed coordinates, teleport point, facet, and such. But i saw no way to flag or apply an event to a region. ("Sorry for the sphere lingo, lol"). But its a must that we can apply properties to a region. Such as a guard flag to tell if is guarded. No magic flags, no recall/gate flags, Plus events. Such as in this region if you Say TACO you instantly die. Or whatever effects you wish. This allows you to apply region specific things. Such as a magic dungeon where all magic dmg is increased by 50%.

Delta

Wanderer
Look in the regions folder of the script folder for the rest of the regions scripting that can be customized.