RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rideable Diablo

Leviathon316

Sorceror
Kimjh,
Your animations are beyond fantastic, so are your directions. I have been able to add both Diablo's to the server. Only issue i have and i am hoping you know what's happening or where i might have made a mistake. On the ridable Diablo and the Boura when mounted the mount is partially under ground so the ground tiles bleed in with the creature animations. I am running the latest UO patch 7.07.3 (i think) if i spawn the non ridable diablo or the ridable all looks good it's only an issue when they are mounted.

--Lev

kimjh

Sorceror
ya i have same Problem :)
just owner look like problem
other people seem not Problem
hehe that screenshot used 2 crient :)

anyone can fix this? :)
View attachment 19265

Attachments

• aa_6-22_07.26.png
    aa_6-22_07.26.png
    553.1 KB · Views: 145

ft2085267

Sorceror
Great! This is how to do it?
I would like to know what client software editor?
Really great!

Thank you very much, please tell me what software.

konokono

Sorceror
I got everything installed and running but when I mount diablo the mount sinks into the ground and leaves a trail when running. Im using an older client could that be whats causing it and if so is there any way to fix the Z level by editing the animation?

Ive included a pic, in this pic im at 12 z if I raise the player to 29 z the diablos graphic is touching the ground perfectly.

Thilgon

Sorceror
"sinking" mount is a common problem when handling custom animations (as well as sinking monsters: it has to do with how big they are)...
About the trail, i don't know what causes it, but is a common problem even with OSI original anims (look at gargoyles character while they move around, they often leave a trail), so nothing that can be done with it...

dikomix

Sorceror
Very thanks. I find this type NPC in last year and unsuccessfully. I havent time to rebuild diablo graphic in PS. Very thanks.
All your release is GREAT.

uosupermod

Wanderer
Super retard here. What does this line or section mean on body config;

Code:
20.PluseWrite 133 -1 1 -1 -1
21.PluseWrite 384 -1 -1 -1 -1

Cause I wanna get this one and the unicorn but not sure if these numbers are unique or something.

elferades

Sorceror
i've got firedragon( anim3 : 0x1, tiledata : 0x3FE8 )
waterdragon ( anim3 : 0x2, tiledata 0x3FE9 )

so i've placed diablo anim3: 0x3 and in tiledata 0x3FEA
i add him in game and it's ok but when i ride him,
My caractere ride the wind ....... plz need help :p

my bodyconv :
133 -1 1 -1 -1 //firedragon
34 -1 2 -1 -1 //waterdragon
134 -1 3 -1 -1 //diablorideable or diablo
384 -1 -1 -1 -1 //diablorideable or diablo

i modif the script "diablorideable.cs"
Code:
public RideableDiablo( string name ) : base( name, 0x86, 0x3FEA, AIType.AI_Animal, FightMode.Aggressor, 10, 1, 0.2, 0.4 )

anyone know what is my probleme? thx for all answer you can give me

Bapho

Wanderer
Sorry to take too long to answer. Im in work, when i back to my home i see and tell you.

Sorry for my bad english too.

PS: Send u a pm !

Ty !