RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rideable's for SVN

Foster

Account Terminated
----------------------------------
Update Svn - Ridable Mounts
----------------------------------
16 Custom Ridable Creature's For you're Enjoyment.
+ Modified Tiledata.mul
I was tired of non - working tiledata files for later Svn's, and countless request's for this to be updated.
So i made 16 custom mounts for you to enjoy, these include:

*Sphinx ( No Credit to me ), Dragon, Drake, Revenant Lion, Ant lion, Lots more.

Also included is Custom Alien Craft Mount.

And my Customized Tiledata.mul
If you have a custom tiledata.mul then i suggest opening my tiledata, and modifing your tiledata.mul with mine, the mounts can be found at the very bottom of the page.

The Sphinx Mount come from some other source i take no credit for this.
The Alien Craft Mount comes from Kenvil.
_________
Install Svn.
_________

*Un - rar to your custom's

*Patch you're newly modified or my tiledata.mul to your player's

*Restart Server

*Walah

Comming Soon To A World Near You ------> Serpantine Dragon.

*New To Pack*
*Ridable Dreadhorn*
(If you had trouble with the dread horn mount this one is updated along with a new tiledata.mul).

Attachments

• Mounts.rar
    15 KB · Views: 429
  • RDreadhorn.cs
    2.3 KB · Views: 266
  • tiledata.rar
    50.8 KB · Views: 357

nikkor1132

Sorceror
Looks grate really like the Sphinx grate scripts

Foster

Account Terminated
Thanx nikkor as i said i just wanted a few fresh mounts in the shard , & the hard work was done i just needed to learn how to tweak the tiledata.mul, which honestly was really easy.
But to begin with, i had no idea of what i was doing which made it hard to tackle! but i am due to release new mounts soon.
Im glad you enjoy them thats all i wanted is for them to be enjoyed.

maddog-_23

Wanderer
I used to work along side this guy and from memory i think he was running these on 7.0.8.0 or 7.0.9.0.
I dont think he will be giving support here much any more as i just noticed his account has been terminated which doesnt sound good but oh well.

BlacKMambA76

Wanderer
Maddog, tnx for the answer :)
Client 7.0.8.0 or 7.0.9.0, are they compatible with Mondain?
Where can i get these clients? (Client only). Patching doesn't work, dunno why :(
if possible, already encrypted :p

EDIT: OK, i solved reinstalling the game and patching to 7.0.8.2
thanx all! :)

Warnedimp

Sorceror
i just have one question how do i install SVN me n a friend are currently making a shard and learning lots of new things becoming more fluent in C+ but i dont understand where would i install the SVN? Tyvvvvvm to anyone who anwer's this

Hammerhand

Knight
i just have one question how do i install SVN me n a friend are currently making a shard and learning lots of new things becoming more fluent in C+ but i dont understand where would i install the SVN? Tyvvvvvm to anyone who anwer's this

The SVN (Sub VersioN) is a complete server in itself. You dont install an SVN into a server.

Pakko

Traveler
can i ask how would i push the patches to my players if i were to dl these i have my own website but i dont like the fact that each player has to dl these files and muck around alot beofre they can join is there a quicker way to get these to my players where they can join maybe from my website?

Hammerhand

Knight
You can post them on your website and have the players download them and install them into their clients. No matter what, they will have to download them.

Pakko

Traveler
is there any way i can make an installer or something so they can connect like how we used to connect to connect uo, this would only be to connect to my shard and to minimise the amount of work the players have to do to get the changes :)

St21k3n

Traveler
How do I install the SVN? I know that there the SVN is already inside my server, but what do I need to install?

St21k3n

Traveler
I installed the tile data into my UO file. Updated my patch to 7.0.8.2, and then i go to ride the pet and it shows me riding somthing but its invisable. Help?

Pakko

Traveler
ddepends if your using the mlsvn 526 or not maybe the datapath is differant but i know if you use the mentioned build and patch to 7.0.9.0 it should work i had these installed before the CUO went down about a year ago.

This is a stupid question but to get the tiledata file to players does it have to be a patch or can it be a downlaod and tell the players to overwrite their tiledata file?